King Tut In RDWC

So i couldnt pull buds from two strains and not the third...

Pictures of a couple small buds from Lemon Skittles

This plant has sucked from day one, but the stickiness required gloves to clean this little bit. Im very surprised to see the quality of bud that resides below the layers of leaves... maybe i have been to harsh on this one.

None of the buds are anywhere close to done. None of the buds are from flushed plants. None will get the 7 day drying time i like to shoot for, but maybe a proper cure will help all that.

So i couldnt pull buds from two strains and not the third...

Pictures of a couple small buds from Lemon Skittles

This plant has sucked from day one, but the stickiness required gloves to clean this little bit. Im very surprised to see the quality of bud that resides below the layers of leaves... maybe i have been to harsh on this one.

None of the buds are anywhere close to done. None of the buds are from flushed plants. None will get the 7 day drying time i like to shoot for, but maybe a proper cure will help all that.

The buds ARE getting larger. But i still cant say its due to defoliation (entirely) the plant is just a wierdo that never wanted to grow. Time will tell if it was worth the power to grow it. The quality IS there. I have 4 more seeds, and look forward to growing them out

They're definitely packing on some weight, Bro! :welldone:

Thanks! I like the fact they are still weeks away from fruition, but are doing so well on a confirmation level. Could get really interesting

Got a ways to go. Your buds were huge

They weren't that huge bro. Maybe the picture gave the impression they were bigger. Don't worry as the buds really start to get big from week 7 like yours are right now! They will get bigger and will give you love!

Awesome looking forward to the visit! I’ve got some good stuff to share as well. Including a whole selection of Sweet Sue sponsored cobs, and even a nug of her world famous Carnival. I knew there was a reason I cleaned the bong.
:roorrip:

Awesome looking forward to the visit! I’ve got some good stuff to share as well. Including a whole selection of Sweet Sue sponsored cobs, and even a nug of her world famous Carnival. I knew there was a reason I cleaned the bong.
:roorrip:

Nothin wrong with a clean bong. Yeah this will be fun. But no more tooth mishaps

Had an awesome visit. Sue’s Carnival sure does get me talking. :laugh:
I left those nugs out for a bit and will put in jars with Boveda packs tonight. Probably let them dry for a week or two before I try them... lol I’m sure I’ll be trying them as soon as they’re dry enough. They smell crazy, thanks!

Let me know what you think of my stuff. The Unknown OG is the bigger nug and the smaller is Patio OG. Oh yeah those cobs too, the RD is Red Diesel and the other is Devils Carnival, it’s really amazing how smooth they smoke.
:passitleft:

Had an awesome visit. Sue’s Carnival sure does get me talking. :laugh:
I left those nugs out for a bit and will put in jars with Boveda packs tonight. Probably let them dry for a week or two before I try them... lol I’m sure I’ll be trying them as soon as they’re dry enough. They smell crazy, thanks!

Let me know what you think of my stuff. The Unknown OG is the bigger nug and the smaller is Patio OG. Oh yeah those cobs too, the RD is Red Diesel and the other is Devils Carnival, it’s really amazing how smooth they smoke.
:passitleft:

That bud is surprising. Its like you say its not just a regular bud. I got a little chatty myself.

Im very interested in your opinion on those. I upped the nutrients today... last few weeks....

I will be sure to give a play by play on your bud.

Felt like ditching school today. Good times Thanks man!

I really like this little plant, Pink Candy. Lots of buds, lots of trichomes, and it smells strongly of guava juice.

As i said in a privious post i upped the nutes for the home stretch. Gotta fill out those buds. The calender says theres 14 days left

Guava juice is one of my favorite! Nice looking bud! It s sure you're getting close

Guava juice is one of my favorite! Nice looking bud! It s sure you're getting close

Doing the pee pee dance from the excitement. Watch me get some hyper virilant mildew next week and lose it all. I think i gooched it.

Doing the pee pee dance from the excitement. Watch me get some hyper virilant mildew next week and lose it all. I think i gooched it.

Haha I m sure everything will keep goingas good as it has been since the beginning and till the end! Your colas make me so excited about my grow! I m getting impatient not to see lots of pistils yet. It s like the fact I had switched on 13/11 instead of 12/12 when flipped delayed hole flowering of 1 week

Back
Top Bottom