King Tut In RDWC

SPECIAL REPORT....

I WILL SHOW YOU THE INS AND OUTS OF THE MYSTERIOUS PLANT IN THE CLOSET!!! BUCKLE UP MY FRIENDS HERE COMES LEMON ZKITTLES.

My closet is 3x3 and tall enough that it makes no difference. It is descret and completly seperate from the main room. It has its own "in" fan (6 inch inline) and out, a higher end 6 inch. These fans are driven by a thermometer device that turns them on and off by temp. There are 2 4 inch clip fans on the light itself.

The light is a piece of shit. Ive never grown anything worth while with it. Its a Spectrum King 400+. The light looks like an asskicker. Its very brite, but beamy so the footprint isnt very good. Its actually perfect for the closet. It really is designed well. Its a round board looks like a QBoard kind of. It dims, and has no fans. It can be used outside and is waterproof. Its a white light, It Should crank but it doesnt. The plant im about to show you is exhibit A

Lemon Zkittles by Dutch Passion is a 60/40% split Sativa. It flowers for 9 weeks and spits out yellow buds that are all about the citrus. This one seed was the only one of 5 i germinated

This one wont do well. Its been growing tight clumps of tiny leaves since it was just a weed there are some small tops but nothing special. I really just want enough to try. Maybe try the other 4 seeds later

Ive cut out a lot of the covered tops and more down low. I also took out a ton of the larger leaves. Its pretty much to a point where ill leave it alone. This plant is in a smart pot with Ocean Forrest. I always grow with dirt in the closet. I usually have the same strain as what i have in hydro. Learned a lot from that.

Im using GH trio like always, in hydro and dirt. I will probably never change. Additives: Floralicious House and Garden Amino, and Root Excellorator (gold can) Liquid Koolbloom, FulPower, and Mendocino Avalanche to finish

I hope that clears up the closet. Shit I hope someone reads this

SPECIAL REPORT....

I WILL SHOW YOU THE INS AND OUTS OF THE MYSTERIOUS PLANT IN THE CLOSET!!! BUCKLE UP MY FRIENDS HERE COMES LEMON ZKITTLES.

My closet is 3x3 and tall enough that it makes no difference. It is descret and completly seperate from the main room. It has its own "in" fan (6 inch inline) and out, a higher end 6 inch. These fans are driven by a thermometer device that turns them on and off by temp. There are 2 4 inch clip fans on the light itself.

The light is a piece of shit. Ive never grown anything worth while with it. Its a Spectrum King 400+. The light looks like an asskicker. Its very brite, but beamy so the footprint isnt very good. Its actually perfect for the closet. It really is designed well. Its a round board looks like a QBoard kind of. It dims, and has no fans. It can be used outside and is waterproof. Its a white light, It Should crank but it doesnt. The plant im about to show you is exhibit A

Lemon Zkittles by Dutch Passion is a 60/40% split Sativa. It flowers for 9 weeks and spits out yellow buds that are all about the citrus. This one seed was the only one of 5 i germinated

This one wont do well. Its been growing tight clumps of tiny leaves since it was just a weed there are some small tops but nothing special. I really just want enough to try. Maybe try the other 4 seeds later

Ive cut out a lot of the covered tops and more down low. I also took out a ton of the larger leaves. Its pretty much to a point where ill leave it alone. This plant is in a smart pot with Ocean Forrest. I always grow with dirt in the closet. I usually have the same strain as what i have in hydro. Learned a lot from that.

Im using GH trio like always, in hydro and dirt. I will probably never change. Additives: Floralicious House and Garden Amino, and Root Excellorator (gold can) Liquid Koolbloom, FulPower, and Mendocino Avalanche to finish

mmmmm Zkittles looks good!

Your garden is looking great Stltoed. I can't help but notice how good the plants under the cmh are looking. I've heard great things about the cmh.✌

I cant say its the CMH. Ive grown with these lights before, thinking that the parts of plants under the Cmh would just be dripping with resin like the manufacturs promise , but no. Now last harvest went really well but the plants, as a whole, werent any better under that light than they were under the LEDs.

I DO believe the different spectrum does help a lot, especially in flower, but i cant say the plant directly under the cmh is doing any better than the than the two to the right. Technically, there are quite a few more tops on the other plants. But the growth is strong on the center plant. In my opinion this plant is just a stronger. It came from seed, and we all know seeds arent all alike.

If we look at the chart sometimes growing from seed is a losing proposition. Sometimes the seed doesnt have it in itself to do well, but the reverse is also true. I truly believe this plant is just a good seed.

Thanks Ghost. We'll figure all this shit out someday

I cant say its the CMH. Ive grown with these lights before, thinking that the parts of plants under the Cmh would just be dripping with resin like the manufacturs promise , but no. Now last harvest went really well but the plants, as a whole, werent any better under that light than they were under the LEDs.

I DO believe the different spectrum does help a lot, especially in flower, but i cant say the plant directly under the cmh is doing any better than the than the two to the right. Technically, there are quite a few more tops on the other plants. But the growth is strong on the center plant. In my opinion this plant is just a stronger. It came from seed, and we all know seeds arent all alike.

If we look at the chart sometimes growing from seed is a losing proposition. Sometimes the seed doesnt have it in itself to do well, but the reverse is also true. I truly believe this plant is just a good seed.

Thanks Ghost. We'll figure all this shit out someday

I agree - seeds are "hit-or-miss". Germination isn't guaranteed and you never know what you'll end up with as a phenotype. That's why I try to clone every seed and keep a mother for when I get something "special". Clones are very consistent, so you know what to expect and, if it's not "special", it can always be relplaced! ;)

I agree - seeds are "hit-or-miss". Germination isn't guaranteed and you never know what you'll end up with as a phenotype. That's why I try to clone every seed and keep a mother for when I get something "special". Clones are very consistent, so you know what to expect and, if it's not "special", it can always be relplaced! ;)
Thats a good idea. I dont have room to run production and keep a clone for any length of time, unless i give up my closet. Growing from seed has left me a bit callous when it comes to under achievers in veg. Ive been known to just rip them out. Im not here for them they are here for me. I would much rather make some room

Thats a good idea. I dont have room to run production and keep a clone for any length of time, unless i give up my closet. Growing from seed has left me a bit callous when it comes to under achievers in veg. Ive been known to just rip them out. Im not here for them they are here for me. I would much rather make some room

Actually, this thread changed my life as far a growing with the limited space I have:

Bonsai Mothers.

That little "stealth" cabinet I have is going to hold 3-4 Bonsai mothers plus 6-8 clones which will eventually be culled to the four best clones to finish vegging and get flowered in the tent.

Since I'm in the tropics, it's too hot to keep the cab in the garage or outside (and we have no basements!), so I have it in a corner of a rarely-used room "hiding in plain sight", but if you're in the right climate, no reason you couldn't do it in a garage, basement, outside, etc.

Actually, this thread changed my life as far a growing with the limited space I have:

Bonsai Mothers.

That little "stealth" cabinet I have is going to hold 3-4 Bonsai mothers plus 6-8 clones which will eventually be culled to the four best clones to finish vegging and get flowered in the tent.

Since I'm in the tropics, it's too hot to keep the cab in the garage or outside (and we have no basements!), so I have it in a corner of a rarely-used room "hiding in plain sight", but if you're in the right climate, no reason you couldn't do it in a garage, basement, outside, etc.

Thats pretty cool. One reason i do seeds is to change up the plants i grow. To grow all those plants ive heard of or read about. I like the mix. I have had some favorite plants, and should have cloned the shit out of them. This grow, i decided to cut some clones and spread them amongst friends. I think this strain is gonna be a winner, so i might be able to get some clones back if i want.

Yeah im not in the tropics, but its been known to get as high as 46C. My garage is out.

Thats pretty cool. One reason i do seeds is to change up the plants i grow. To grow all those plants ive heard of or read about. I like the mix.

This is the "other side of the coin"...You get great variety and the suspense/anticipation of what a new strain will bring!

Where I am, it's not easy to get seeds, which, I'm sure at least adds to my affinity for cloning. I can't complain about getting my money's worth on seeds, though, since I probably flowered close to 300 plants from an original seed order of something like 10 seeds plus some freebies! :rofl:

This is the "other side of the coin"...You get great variety and the suspense/anticipation of what a new strain will bring!

Where I am, it's not easy to get seeds, which, I'm sure at least adds to my affinity for cloning. I can't complain about getting my money's worth on seeds, though, since I probably flowered close to 300 plants from an original seed order of something like 10 seeds plus some freebies! :rofl:

Yeah im a variety kind of guy. Seeds can be bought here in Southern California from a few places. Seedsman tends to be the perennial favorite, not to pun.

Sounds like cloning is the way to go where your at.

Your garden is looking great Stltoed. I can't help but notice how good the plants under the cmh are looking. I've heard great things about the cmh.✌

Hey Ghost I wanted to explain the two plants to the left of the CMH. One is a completely different strain and i believe its doin well for the strain. The one at left front is the weakest of the Tut plants. Its gonna put out some bud but its not going to be record breaking. The largest bud so far is at the rear right

SPECIAL REPORT....

She looks great!

I didn't really get why you seem harsh on her?
Its very slow growing. Didnt stretch at all. The plant is choked with tiny leaves that dont do anything but clog it. I have deffoled it to the bare bones ( in my mind) It was just a bad seed. I should have gotten rid of it a long time ago and started another one.

The strain sounds amazing, and i really want to try it. It might put out a few ounces, but i kind of doubt it.

If we talk often youll see im really not very kind to under performing plants

Its very slow growing. Didnt stretch at all. The plant is choked with tiny leaves that dont do anything but clog it. I have deffoled it to the bare bones ( in my mind) It was just a bad seed. I should have gotten rid of it a long time ago and started another one.

The strain sounds amazing, and i really want to try it. It might put out a few ounces, but i kind of doubt it.

If we talk often youll see im really not very kind to under performing plants
How long in flower? Sorry to ask i didn't follow up it s entire life. Cause it looks like 4 weeks into flowering or maybe 5 but will for sure bulk up!

I had tiny leaves because of terpinator foliar spraying. It reminds me of bad memories... But your plant looks great and I m sure it will yield reasonable

How long in flower? Sorry to ask i didn't follow up it s entire life. Cause it looks like 4 weeks into flowering or maybe 5 but will for sure bulk up!

I had tiny leaves because of terpinator foliar spraying. It reminds me of bad memories... But your plant looks great and I m sure it will yield reasonable
Its only been in flower 3 weeks ish. Its just a little pland that might put out some good bud, but it isnt gonna get much bigger, given its history i dont have a lot of faith in it. If it bulks out im thinking 3 ounces. If it were a good seed and filled the closet like its supposed to it, would be closer to 9oz

Its only been in flower 3 weeks ish. Its just a little pland that might put out some good bud, but it isnt gonna get much bigger, given its history i dont have a lot of faith in it. If it bulks out im thinking 3 ounces. If it were a good seed and filled the closet like its supposed to it, would be closer to 9oz
Got you. I still like looking at her as she seems to enjoy her space! I m sure she will reward you with good quality buds and more than you think! That's what I hope for you!

Back
Top Bottom