King Tut In RDWC

Ii think thats sound advice. That, and you dont want to smoke Kool Bloom.
The strain im running now is reknown for bud rot. Ive never had it, but i dont think i want to. I have found suckers from underneath that look like they have been afflicted with some sort of funk... it may be nothing, but it may be a precurser to something much worse. My humidity is running between 35 and 50ish. Kind of a broad scale. As long as it stays away from 60. This really could derail my happy plants
What kinda funk we talking?

What kinda funk we talking?

I found one of the little sprouts that i usually trim off because they never amount to anything had basically died at the newest parts. From the inside out. It was showing preflower but never made it. I cant explain this and im not sure if it got caught in a wad of other stuff and never had a chance. I have been diligently pulling the leaves below the SCRoG to aid in ventilation, but these plants grow very tight. Ive had to unfold leaves that had a hard time because of the surrounding foliage.

I found one of the little sprouts that i usually trim off because they never amount to anything had basically died at the newest parts. From the inside out. It was showing preflower but never made it. I cant explain this and im not sure if it got caught in a wad of other stuff and never had a chance. I have been diligently pulling the leaves below the SCRoG to aid in ventilation, but these plants grow very tight. Ive had to unfold leaves that had a hard time because of the surrounding foliage.
From the sounds of it you're probably right. Ive noticed when mine get too bushy they start getting choked out like you said and having shitty little nasty bits of growth

From the sounds of it you're probably right. Ive noticed when mine get too bushy they start getting choked out like you said and having shitty little nasty bits of growth

Stupid plants

I’m here!! Been gone a little but now I’m back haha. I just skimmed through this journal to get caught up. Once again you’ve got a forest going on. Well done buddy. I’ll stick around for the ride .
Ladies and gentlemen Budzfreak...

So i took my aggressions out on the closet plant. I defoliated the crud out of this thing, underneath, and thinned the canopy so that what is left is all i want to keep. Ill spare you the same ol' pictures of the main room. There are changes everyday, but they dont seem to translate in pictures.

Look at the stalk on her!! Holy crap man. I’ve always loved the look of sativa dominant plants. Leaves looking like blades that’ll cut ya!! Watch out!! I started a new journal as well Stltoed. Check it out when and if you’ve got some time brotha.

I think its hust a screwy seed. It will bud but it wont do anything special

More of the same. Baby buds getting bigger. Tonight everyone got their Micro.

This shot sows the spindly Pink Candy all by itself in the left rear corner.

My grow room is haunted. Every so often a fuzzy basket ball shape shows up. I need to excersize my plants and sacrifice some Colonol Sanders to the basket ball to make it go away

More of the same. Baby buds getting bigger. Tonight everyone got their Micro.

This shot sows the spindly Pink Candy all by itself in the left rear corner.

My grow room is haunted. Every so often a fuzzy basket ball shape shows up. I need to excersize my plants and sacrifice some Colonol Sanders to the basket ball to make it go away
You trying to turn the fuzzy basketball into a fuzzy grease spot? :laugh:

You trying to turn the fuzzy basketball into a fuzzy grease spot? :laugh:
Dont they sacrifice chickens to evil spirits? Uncooked chickens are hard to find in my area.

Went to an AA meeting with a friend tonight. I sware the whole thing was just a contest to see who had the worse childhood, or did the wildest shit while hammered. Not sure how that helps anyone. My friend will be okay, things just got away from him a little.

Plants are the same, just marginally bigger.

Back
Top Bottom