King Tut In RDWC

Looking sweet so far, going to be a forest of colas soon enough. I love how they are always praying to the light, I think that’s a sign of a happy plant.
:passitleft:

Man this strain is easy to grow. *So far* it tends to get bud rot i guess so i better not get cocky
Thanks

Buds on the King Tut are starting to stack. 95% of the but sites are above the SCRoG, but there are actually some that are under the net. I will be doing a thorough defoliation again in the lext few days. These plants have stretched 80% or so and most of that will be bud. They have a little less than 6 weeks. They should all kola out pretty good.

Pictures of the more sativa shaped Pink Candy. Also doing ok. This strain is much stringier than the Tut obviously.

So i took my aggressions out on the closet plant. I defoliated the crud out of this thing, underneath, and thinned the canopy so that what is left is all i want to keep. Ill spare you the same ol' pictures of the main room. There are changes everyday, but they dont seem to translate in pictures.

Love it!

Ii think thats sound advice. That, and you dont want to smoke Kool Bloom.
The strain im running now is reknown for bud rot. Ive never had it, but i dont think i want to. I have found suckers from underneath that look like they have been afflicted with some sort of funk... it may be nothing, but it may be a precurser to something much worse. My humidity is running between 35 and 50ish. Kind of a broad scale. As long as it stays away from 60. This really could derail my happy plants

It may be more than an advice. Remember what I went through after spraying my flowering girls with terpinator. It s like it made them into a survival mode. They stopped fattening. Result was small buds. So yes foliar feeding should be done before true flowers appear

It may be more than an advice. Remember what I went through after spraying my flowering girls with terpinator. It s like it made them into a survival mode. They stopped fattening. Result was small buds. So yes foliar feeding should be done before true flowers appear

Im thinking my foliar spraying days are over. I dont even let the tops get wet when i water. Unless i burn them with nutrients, im thinking the worse thing i could do is get bud rot. With the AC on i can get the humidity below 40% which is encouraging, but the room runs a little cool at around 80 degrees. Better than black bud

If its prone to mold and rot, just remember a little windburn is better than a wasted crop!

They look very happy indeed stltoed! Saying their prayers daily like good little girls

If its prone to mold and rot, just remember a little windburn is better than a wasted crop!

They look very happy indeed stltoed! Saying their prayers daily like good little girls
I have three fans on the case right now. 2 on top onder underneath. I agree, ill take the wind burn.

Thanks man. This strain has made it easy. I recommend it. It will be real interesting in 4 weeks

Back
Top Bottom