King Tut In RDWC

Thanks dude. I just visited your thread. You deserve an award after what youve been through

Haha thanks bro. It wasn't easy but it was a lot of learnings! Now I just can do better!

Check some of my king tut pics before the plants were harmed in flowering because of terpinator foliar spraying :

Love this strain. Mine didn't come strong as advised because things didn't go well in flowering, but I love the taste so can't imagine how wonderful yours will be if you keep doing the good job!

Check some of my king tut pics before the plants were harmed in flowering because of terpinator foliar spraying :

Love this strain. Mine didn't come strong as advised because things didn't go well in flowering, but I love the taste so can't imagine how wonderful yours will be if you keep doing the good job!

Thanks for sharing. I dont use Terpinator. What happened?

Went shooting with my kid today. We both have .308s so that made it easy. I have a 10X50-60 scope. I got it a little closer today. Im thinking i need a sled to get it to zero. Totally sunburnt. Its amazing how expensive it is.

Thanks for sharing. I dont use Terpinator. What happened?

Bud kind of stopped developing well. Resulted in small flowers with many leaves instead of big flowers with tiny leaves.... I also saw someone having the same stuff that happened on another forum but he didn't precise if it was foliar watering or regular. So I just thought I will not use it anymore

Bud kind of stopped developing well. Resulted in small flowers with many leaves instead of big flowers with tiny leaves.... I also saw someone having the same stuff that happened on another forum but he didn't precise if it was foliar watering or regular. So I just thought I will not use it anymore

I had something like that once. It was Nitrogen toxicity... too much veg nute in flower. Live and learn

Yeah definitely dont wanna spray the plants with anything that doesn't specifically say on the bottle that you can. And spraying in flower can be risky cause of mold. That being said I swear by foliar in veg! Some lessons we learn the hard way right? Upward and onwards!

Dude stltoed your plants are looking cherry bud. Gonna be a nice haul!

Yeah definitely dont wanna spray the plants with anything that doesn't specifically say on the bottle that you can. And spraying in flower can be risky cause of mold. That being said I swear by foliar in veg! Some lessons we learn the hard way right? Upward and onwards!

To be honest you shouldnt spray your buds ever, for a few reasons. Spraying foliar in veg is great

Dude stltoed your plants are looking cherry bud. Gonna be a nice haul!
Aw thanks buddy. Just about 2 weeks in to it, as long as i dont fuck up, it aught to work out

I second that. My foliar says you can use it for 2 weeks into flower but I stop when proper preflowers have started say a week into 12/12

I also swear by my foliar. Especially now im gonna be running autos. With photos you've got time so you can build roots so you're better off using foliars sparingly but with autos u need all the growth you can get before you hit flower

I second that. My foliar says you can use it for 2 weeks into flower but I stop when proper preflowers have started say a week into 12/12

Ii think thats sound advice. That, and you dont want to smoke Kool Bloom.
The strain im running now is reknown for bud rot. Ive never had it, but i dont think i want to. I have found suckers from underneath that look like they have been afflicted with some sort of funk... it may be nothing, but it may be a precurser to something much worse. My humidity is running between 35 and 50ish. Kind of a broad scale. As long as it stays away from 60. This really could derail my happy plants

Back
Top Bottom