King Tut In RDWC

This is funny. I started out in the GH 6 sided pots. Things were rollin and i added a nutrient called Super Nova and in two days i had polywogs. My whole system was overrun with snot. I cleaned it and tried it again, it was just a bad movie... Return of the Snot. So i put everything soil and took my hydro apart. Its in my office right now. Whatever works!
Amen! If it ain't broke....

And the plants look dank!

Amen! If it ain't broke....
I made a bunch of clones and handed them out with hope to get clones back later. I really want to grow this strain in hydro. Its a super high power Sativa. I figure if it doesnt give me a heart attack it works for me.

So you missed the end of the last one? It came out pretty good. 27oz from the two plants in hydro. And i dont even know ehat the hell it was. It wasnt Lemon Skunk

Pennywise’s version of Stand By Me was a staple of my early 20s.

Its funny what people listen to and how differently they do it. I deeply love going into a music store and picking out a handful of stuff i may never listen to. I cant explain it. Meanwhile i have no music digitally recorded to a phone or other device, Its all CDs. But how many 420 Mag followers have never seen a tapedeck eat a favorite mix tape, or never played a record, or even heard of a Music Plus store. (not missing much, it was all about Tower Records or a half dozen boutique stores that had good music.)

Now that ive grown older nothing rules my world musically like Washed Out, Zero 7, Air, or any number of mushy groups that would accompany these bands on Pandora. Dont get me wrong, TSOL, Black Flag, DI, and other serious punk bands still make the rotation. Shit, I grew up with the drummer from The Atomic Bombs, but i think my mosh pit days are in the rear view mirror. But maybe not.

I heard Pennywise's Stand by Me, and could see how that could fuel the fire in an adolescent. What else did listen to Doob?

Here are more pictures.... sotry, dame ol' stuff. The flowers are noticeably different today. And heres a pic of the plant in the closet. This thing is a dog, but its under a light that isnt known for killer plants

Some details on the flowers

More shots of the Scrog

Well, I can't play old school with you guys but heres my new school deal. I ordered this Camaro from the factory and had the black painted when it got here. I bought an LS7 427cid motor from Lingenfelter Performance and put a blower on it and swapped out the 376cid motor that it came with. I replaced the entire suspension with Strange coilovers and swapped out the transmission with a built 3 speed TH400 and a transbrake. To many other things to mention. I run 2 tunes for the car, 1 with premium gas and 1 with 109 octane race fuel. Takes 5 minutes to swap out the tunes with a laptop in the drive way. On premium I get 26 mpg, on race gas its 1/2 gallon in a 1/4 mile. lol. With the race tune it makes 975 hp at the flywheel and dynos 780 hp at the wheels. The street tune takes about 150 hp out of it. She'll run 10.1 seconds all day at the track.

Heres a video of a pass I made at the NHRA National Open a few years ago.

2014 National Open

I dont know how i missed your video. Thats some gripping stuff. Your dyno receipt is pretty wild too that torque up front is crazy, let alone peak power... VERY cool

Here are some friends cars i help work on once and a while...

The 55 gasser is a mold maker friend of mine. 502 8-71 blower. I was recently blowing oil and relised the heards were ported so thin he blew a hole in it. Its all better now, but what a wierd thing. He found the blower lober were galling, so it was kind of a good thing i guess.

The rat rod is a 37 Chevy truck. Blown 496, bagged with the frame being used as the air tank. This car really has some unusual stuff on it. You can see the alternator is crank driven. Ive actually never been in this car... i dont fit. I keep telling the little fuck to add a sunroof so i can get in it, but hes not listening

Again, i dont know how i missed some of your post. Very impressive

So I just caught up and simply thrilling. Plants are looking great and filling out wonderfully. I curious to see the one in the closet when she's done. I feel like it's gonna be a beast
Damn dude, you read a lot... should have waited for the movie!

Lemon Zkittles, its an interesting strain... supposed to have yellow buds. Yeah i dont think its gonna do a lot. All the new growth is just waded up super thin leaves. It was just a poorly performing seed... it happens. I would have usually pulled it by now. Im gonna finish it though, i hope your right and it surprises me

Thank you for the kind words, hang out so we can all see what happens. Good to see you again Cheers

Heres some pictures from my first season. 4 plants total. 2 Northern Lights, the little ones up front. 2 Great White Shark, the big kolas in the back. Those kolas are actually pretty large. 2 were As big as my forearm including my hand. Definately gave me a false scence of how hard this hobby can be. I still have some of both. Its not as stoney, but completely smooth smoking. This was in a DWC

The recent plants are showing stronger flowers everyday. Ill spare you the pics from today

Damn dude, you read a lot... should have waited for the movie!

Lemon Zkittles, its an interesting strain... supposed to have yellow buds. Yeah i dont think its gonna do a lot. All the new growth is just waded up super thin leaves. It was just a poorly performing seed... it happens. I would have usually pulled it by now. Im gonna finish it though, i hope your right and it surprises me

Thank you for the kind words, hang out so we can all see what happens. Good to see you again Cheers
I like to read. Movies always take away the good stuff. Plus I'd rather go through almost 20 pages, than focus on the boring crap i was doing today at the dealership.

Heres some pictures from my first season. 4 plants total. 2 Northern Lights, the little ones up front. 2 Great White Shark, the big kolas in the back. Those kolas are actually pretty large. 2 were As big as my forearm including my hand. Definately gave me a false scence of how hard this hobby can be. I still have some of both. Its not as stoney, but completely smooth smoking. This was in a DWC

The recent plants are showing stronger flowers everyday. Ill spare you the pics from today

That's in sane! I'm doing my first grow in years currently and giving dwc a try for the first time. I hope my plants turn out as well as those. I posted an update on my journal, one of my cola is as long as the tip of my finger to half way down my arm. Give my journal a scroll through. Its been a roller coaster ride.

I like to read. Movies always take away the good stuff. Plus I'd rather go through almost 20 pages, than focus on the boring crap i was doing today at the dealership.

That's in sane! I'm doing my first grow in years currently and giving dwc a try for the first time. I hope my plants turn out as well as those. I posted an update on my journal, one of my cola is as long as the tip of my finger to half way down my arm. Give my journal a scroll through. Its been a roller coaster ride.

I agree. Very few movies are as good as the book

The kola thing is from the strain. You cant grow bug buds from a strain that doesnt grow big buds. I got lucky... i picked Great White Shark because i had been to Holland and there was a whole store dedicated to the strain. I picked it for nostagias sake.

I will definately check out your grow.

Back
Top Bottom