King Tut In RDWC

Coming along my friend
Thanks man. Im gonna tuck the tops for another few days and let it go to see how far they will stretch, if anymore. This 80-20 sativa isnt supposed to stretch much for some reason

Hey Stltoed, I just finished reading this tut journal and am dizzy from the emotional rollercoaster ride. Great save with the soil! I'm getting ready to take some cuts from a tut I have outside and put them in the tent for a summer fall run. There will be lots of firsts for me, and you and everyone here are getting me all pumped! I'm in. Good luck with the rest of the grow!

Hey Stltoed, I just finished reading this tut journal and am dizzy from the emotional rollercoaster ride. Great save with the soil! I'm getting ready to take some cuts from a tut I have outside and put them in the tent for a summer fall run. There will be lots of firsts for me, and you and everyone here are getting me all pumped! I'm in. Good luck with the rest of the grow!

Im so glad you spent the time to read all that. Thank you for the kind words. Please let me know when youre ready to grow. I want to watch.

What an exciting plant. Big harvest in 60 days with record capable sativa strength. I want to see it grown in any way i can.

Thank you again and be sure to let me know when you can start a journal

Im so glad you spent the time to read all that. Thank you for the kind words. Please let me know when youre ready to grow. I want to watch.

What an exciting plant. Big harvest in 60 days with record capable sativa strength. I want to see it grown in any way i can.

Thank you again and be sure to let me know when you can start a journal
Very exciting plant! A journal is on my bucket list when I figure it out. I think a tut one would be fun. Thanks for the fine welcome!

Very exciting plant! A journal is on my bucket list when I figure it out. I think a tut one would be fun. Thanks for the fine welcome!
There are so many wonderful candidates to grow. So far a couple of my favorites have been from a seed company called Barneys Farm. Their Alcapulca Gold and Ayhuasca Purple are both a blast. AG isnt anything like the original, but it is great bud with an unusual flavor. It didnt put out a ton of bud, and its not easy to grow. I got 7oz from one plant though.

The quality was amazing. AP is killer bud very strong, full indica.

Dont be afraid to make a journal. That's the easiest may to sort out your issues, make friends, etc.

Their Alcapulca Gold and Ayhuasca Purple are both a blast. AG isnt anything like the original, but it is great bud with an unusual flavor.
It was indeed pretty awesome, I forgot all about it and found that nug a few days later, it made a great joint. Thanks again for leaving that! I don’t really know about “Acapulco Gold” having that kind of piney scent but it worked very nicely and was quite stoney. I wish terp testing was affordable, I’d love to see a side by side with the Nukehead since they smelled so similar, which I think is weird because from the pictures they looked extremely different growing.
:passitleft:

It was indeed pretty awesome, I forgot all about it and found that nug a few days later, it made a great joint. Thanks again for leaving that! I don’t really know about “Acapulco Gold” having that kind of piney scent but it worked very nicely and was quite stoney. I wish terp testing was affordable, I’d love to see a side by side with the Nukehead since they smelled so similar, which I think is weird because from the pictures they looked extremely different growing.
I was VERY surprised how similar the two were. I hadnt had anything lile my "Fools" Gold before, then we show up at your house and yours was so similar.

My plants were sensitive to nutrients a couple didnt do well at all. One did pretty well and gave me a new respect for the strain. Funny little hobby were have here.

How are your plants doing now? Harvest anytime soon?

Lol I was tripping on the picture for a minute, I was like woah his tent looks a lot like mine.

The Dog Butt was super early (5-6 weeks) and came down a bit ago. The other two I just started flushin last night.

Here they are today:

I figured they were close. It wasnt THAT long ago that you let us riff raff in your beautiful home.

That light puts out such an unusual color. Very distinctive... the plants seem to like it. Glad to see its working out

Back
Top Bottom