King Tut In RDWC

4 pods is all i can fit in my tents. If i had an 8x4 i'd do one res for 8 pods. my pump could probably hand 10-12 at 1000gph. All I know is building the thing was all the work and now i barely have to do anything to them but pull out the fans to make way to the bottom for the light.

4 pods is all i can fit in my tents. If i had an 8x4 i'd do one res for 8 pods. my pump could probably hand 10-12 at 1000gph. All I know is building the thing was all the work and now i barely have to do anything to them but pull out the fans to make way to the bottom for the light.
Sounds good man

Plants are going for it. I found a weak little meristem on one of the slower growing plants. I took that off and im thinking it will pick up some speed. This plant and one other are barely touching the SCRoG. The other two are all over the net. The pink candy afterthought is weeks away from anything close. Im just gonna run it. Im not gonna wait for it.

The Lemon Zkittles is doing well. Im honna scrog it too. Im about a week or so from settle up the net

Im almost done with the Root Excellorator regimen. I have to say the roots are freakish. Right up to the top. Im gonna shut it down because i dont want root bind in flower. Home and Garden's Root Excellorator works very well.... but its very expensive around $50 per 250ml. I will say that Rapid Start, which i always used before this, is an amazing product at about half the price i feel more comfortable with recommending that product. For the record, ive only used Rapid Start in hydro, and only used Root Ex. In soil. Not a very good comparison. If your loaded buy the gold bottle, if not stick with Rapid start

I decided to supercrop a couple plants. To do so i pinched a stem and rolled the stem between my fingers like i was rolling a booger. I didnt pinch terribly hard, just hard enough to "break" the structure a bit. This operation tricks the plant into thinking its being attacked. Since the plants only job is to grow buds it pushes the flowers on the weakened stems. So... on with the show

Look carefully at the stems you will see the damage. From here the damaged area heals to a knuckle and the magic happens

This shows the damaged area wrapped with tape. I only had the silver tape, so that's what i used. Usually you point the flower side to where you want it to grow, but im not sure where i want them just yet. I still have 3 plants yet to see the SCRoG.
A couple hours later the tops are back

N
I had to super crop the main stem on two of the blue dreams tonight before work. They’re both 8-10” taller than their sisters so I forced them in line.
Nice. Screw the sisters

So i super cropped the kids, but ive noticed the growth (even before the Super C) is slow. They started out strong and fast growing, and they look great, but the speed is not where it was. I believe it has to do with either Silicon, or Micro. Gonna flush for the next couple days

The Lemon Skittles is very slow growing. The growth is dense bit this plant is a dog. I topped it and set up the net.

I planted 5 clones, 3 of which is showing roots throughout the soil after a couple days

This plant has a Nitrogen issue. Its getting fixed as i write this

Pink Candy is really coming along. If is wasnt i would have gotten rid of it by now. I really want to try this strain

Some shots of the faster growing plants. Im running out of room in the scrog. These plants have been in soil for 4 weeks in soil tomorrow

My avacar. 1953 chevy panel. 388 injected small block chevy about 400hp. built th350, 9 inch rear Mustang front end. 6 inch chop, 39 ford rear taillights, body is shaved

The Lemon Skittles is very slow growing. The growth is dense bit this plant is a dog. I topped it and set up the net.

I planted 5 clones, 3 of which is showing roots throughout the soil after a couple days

This plant has a Nitrogen issue. Its getting fixed as i write this

Pink Candy is really coming along. If is wasnt i would have gotten rid of it by now. I really want to try this strain

Some shots of the faster growing plants. Im running out of room in the scrog. These plants have been in soil for 4 weeks in soil tomorrow

My avacar. 1953 chevy panel. 388 injected small block chevy about 400hp. built th350, 9 inch rear Mustang front end. 6 inch chop, 39 ford rear taillights, body is shaved
Love it brotha i have a rambler witch u prob kno love the satin black looks great i just did a Harley all mudered out plants lookin steller brotha

Love it brotha i have a rambler witch u prob kno love the satin black looks great i just did a Harley all mudered out plants lookin steller brotha

Thanks. I have a friend with a Rambler. Im just glad the flat black is so popular... it looks more "done". Other than changing some parts out the car is done.

Fuckin plants. I gotta get then to flower. I want the plants on the left to wake up a bit though. We'll figure it out

Yeah i love my ole thing she gettin hole restored bye me n brand new heart witch is goin goin to b a ls1 twin turbo will take some time but it will b so fun street legal it was all original match in number car i was lucky cuz mine came with the 287 v8 stock but its time for the change up but i feel u bout the plants some times u just want to smak some sence into them to hurry the f up lol we aint got all day lol

Yeah i love my ole thing she gettin hole restored bye me n brand new heart witch is goin goin to b a ls1 twin turbo will take some time but it will b so fun street legal it was all original match in number car i was lucky cuz mine came with the 287 v8 stock but its time for the change up but i feel u bout the plants some times u just want to smak some sence into them to hurry the f up lol we aint got all day lol

Ha ha exactly!

You gonna go with a Nelson racing motor? They are big in LS turbo stuff

Back
Top Bottom