King Tut In RDWC

Bingooooo u knk ur stuff
Some of the most beautiful motors out there. That alien throttle body manifold looks so insane. Im partial to the 632cid motors. But at $45000 im gonna have to die wondering.

Yeah man def get pricey im lucky do alot of paint job for trade for the hole set up if not il b fucked lol
Shit if you can work some of it off thats cool. I just want something reliable and that doesnt need race gas. Id like a roots blower, but more for looks. So id underdrive it

Shit if you can work some of it off thats cool. I just want something reliable and that doesnt need race gas. Id like a roots blower, but more for looks. So id underdrive it
Yeah im the same way my buld will b my daily lol hopfully if it dnt waist so much gad ha

Drop a Duramax and Allison combo in there, that would be sweet.
Aw... you talk like my kid. Hes all about Diesels. He doesnt have the big exhaust that pours huge clouds if smoke, but he does love them diesels and tells me in a weekly basis how cool it would be if i had one too. Its a good chouce for torque, but an engine trans combo is close to 1000 pounds, mine is half that. 500 pounds of unsprung weight on the front would put a dinger on the handling. With a QA1 mustang front end that sort of thing is worth looking at

Here is a detail of my left front end. The upper and lower "A" arms are fabricated by Heidts. The coil overs are QA1. I also have a Heidts swaybar, but that will take some welding, so i havent installed it yet. Im going back to manual steering, so i may get to it then. When i got into growing i stopped fucking with cars

Here is a detail of my left front end. The upper and lower "A" arms are fabricated by Heidts. The coil overs are QA1. I also have a Heidts swaybar, but that will take some welding, so i havent installed it yet. Im going back to manual steering, so i may get to it then. When i got into growing i stopped fucking with cars
How bout i add the image

Well, I can't play old school with you guys but heres my new school deal. I ordered this Camaro from the factory and had the black painted when it got here. I bought an LS7 427cid motor from Lingenfelter Performance and put a blower on it and swapped out the 376cid motor that it came with. I replaced the entire suspension with Strange coilovers and swapped out the transmission with a built 3 speed TH400 and a transbrake. To many other things to mention. I run 2 tunes for the car, 1 with premium gas and 1 with 109 octane race fuel. Takes 5 minutes to swap out the tunes with a laptop in the drive way. On premium I get 26 mpg, on race gas its 1/2 gallon in a 1/4 mile. lol. With the race tune it makes 975 hp at the flywheel and dynos 780 hp at the wheels. The street tune takes about 150 hp out of it. She'll run 10.1 seconds all day at the track.

Heres a video of a pass I made at the NHRA National Open a few years ago.

2014 National Open

Well, I can't play old school with you guys but heres my new school deal. I ordered this Camaro from the factory and had the black painted when it got here. I bought an LS7 427cid motor from Lingenfelter Performance and put a blower on it and swapped out the 376cid motor that it came with. I replaced the entire suspension with Strange coilovers and swapped out the transmission with a built 3 speed TH400 and a transbrake. To many other things to mention. I run 2 tunes for the car, 1 with premium gas and 1 with 109 octane race fuel. Takes 5 minutes to swap out the tunes with a laptop in the drive way. On premium I get 26 mpg, on race gas its 1/2 gallon in a 1/4 mile. lol. With the race tune it makes 975 hp at the flywheel and dynos 780 hp at the wheels. The street tune takes about 150 hp out of it. She'll run 10.1 seconds all day at the track.

Heres a video of a pass I made at the NHRA National Open a few years ago.

2014 National Open

Thats awesome!

Thats awesome!
Its the interior that makes me chuckle. I expected it to look like an old jeep... just sheetmetal

Heres mine:
I have Crow harnesses, high bolster seats, and a Lenco looking shifter, but ive never raced it

Trying to catch up and I saw this:
I took a look. Surprised by his lights. DrDoob has those, and has had great success. His buds are rock hard and flavorful. And hes doing hempy
Although those GrowAnt’s are pretty good for a single plant in a small area, I think most of the buds you saw were flowered under Mars Pro II lights. I did flower three under two GrowAnts in a 2’x2’ tent but I didn’t have them positioned right. The buds did come out good but not as rock hard as under the Mars. This cycle I added a third light and properly spaced them; the results seem dramatically better so far (starting week 3 of 12/12). Buying a PAR meter was a very sound investment for my garden.

:passitleft:

Im giving away a plant on Friday so i will gain some much needed scrog space... i understand that makes no sense. The Pink Candy is doing well. It needs to get bushier, but its crankin. 2 of the 3 Tuts are going crazy. Flower will be fun. I expect to flip within 10 days. The plant in the closet will be flipped at the same time. Once ALL are ready we will take the jump.

Back
Top Bottom