King Tut In RDWC

Damn, you caught me being lazy.

Its hard to see from the lights, but if look at the leaf stems and to some extent the margins of the leaves you can see the plant is changing color.

Dude, look this strain up. Should be a nice comtrast to the others
Jajjajajajajajajjaja

I have 5 Tutankhamen autos that will be going in the auto tent next, while I do GG#4 from True north seed bank in the photo tent in the RDWC. I'm not 100% on it yet but if the blue dream finishes before my holiday i'm gonna covert to a second scrogdawg RDWC and no more bullshit bucket chages and i can scrog it all then/

I have 5 Tutankhamen autos that will be going in the auto tent next, while I do GG#4 from True north seed bank in the photo tent in the RDWC. I'm not 100% on it yet but if the blue dream finishes before my holiday i'm gonna covert to a second scrogdawg RDWC and no more bullshit bucket chages and i can scrog it all then/

Dude autos are for girl scouts. Come on man! Haha kidding. Are the tut seeds from Pyramid?

What makes Scrog's RDWC better?

And the SDRDWC©️ Is just a well engineered piece of jiggery if I’ve ever seen one. It’s so much easier than the buckets by themselves and the return/water level set point is ingenious to say the least.
Looks like a pain in the ass. And, all you need is an autofill valve, which is adjustable and youll truly never need to worry about waterlevel again. Honestly, ive never looked at that close... looks awfully busy.

I don’t worry about water level at all it’s controlled by the return, I routinely let them drink down 8-10 gallons before topping back up and in the event of a power outage the return also stops the res from backfilling above the return line and dumping on the floor. The initial build as you remember was a royal pain but it’s just empty and refill nowadays and I’m hoping to be able to do the same on the bigger tent. I will need a much larger back up water reservoir if I do as it’s a constant game of empty fill of my jugs.

I don’t worry about water level at all it’s controlled by the return, I routinely let them drink down 8-10 gallons before topping back up and in the event of a power outage the return also stops the res from backfilling above the return line and dumping on the floor. The initial build as you remember was a royal pain but it’s just empty and refill nowadays and I’m hoping to be able to do the same on the bigger tent. I will need a much larger back up water reservoir if I do as it’s a constant game of empty fill of my jugs.

You guys and your filling of the res. Auto fill valve, my man. I swear its my favorite piece of my hydro system. Not too sure about the SDRDWC. Looks complicated. Haha, see there i go stirring shit again.

if i fill it when i want to then i control what goes in each time instead of a blanket sauce for weeks. Its for OCD types, who need to control every minute detail.

Ahhh. Now it all makes sense. One of these days ill actually pay attention. Been thinking about adding 2 tubs to mine... i dont know.

Ahhh. Now it all makes sense. One of these days ill actually pay attention. Been thinking about adding 2 tubs to mine... i dont know.

WHERE IS THAT SCROGDAWG FELLOW!

Back
Top Bottom