King Tut In RDWC

sup rain man lol holy ocd how did you ever get anything in your res to begin with, or is this precautionary so asto keep it clear next run?
I added an organic nutrient. It was called Super Nova. It said it was cool in hydro... nope 2 days later i was fucked

When i put the first two plants in soil they perked up so much soil started to make sense for this grow... just this one. Stay tuned to see hydro come back in the next episode " I Thing We are Gonna Need a Bigger Boat" OR "Thats no Bullfrog Thats My Wife!"

I told my hydro place BG Hydro about what happened and they took it from their website. Its bad news. Live and learn.

It gives my a reason to do a best effort soil grow under the good lights. I would never do that with a working hydro system. Kinda cool. The plants are growing like they are in hydro

Looking good Stltoed, nice environmental setup you have also. Mine is similar, I have 30pint dehumidifier plus window ac unit. I also have a small humidifier that’s not much lol.✌️

Its always a work on progress. Glad to see people are looking at it. When i use hydro, i add a 6 ich fan to my reservoir to cool my nutrients. I can get it lower than 10 degrees from the ambient with just the one fan.

Plants are doing really well. A couple look a little ratty due to the FIM, but every node is oozing with new growth goodness.

The Lemon Zkittles in the closet is getting big, but has a ways to grow.

I really like the nutrients Root Excellorator, and Amino Treatment by House and Garden. The roots on these plants are really involved. I worry about root bind down the road. The Amino Treatment does quite a few things AND has Silica. Good stuff.

The plants have been in soil for 10 days. The thickness of the foliage and the changes made in 12 hours is pretty amazing. I wish these were in water, but lm curious to see what i can do. This is my forth grow in soil. Ive learned a little, i just want to give it my best

Woohoo made it. That one you have in the center looks amazing. Glad they took to the soil so fast. :goodjob:
:passitleft:[/QUO

That was s plant that started in soil. Its always been a mover. The others are catching up. Thanks

Woohoo made it. That one you have in the center looks amazing. Glad they took to the soil so fast. :goodjob:
:passitleft:

The one in the center has been defoliated twice. Damn cabbage. Thanks. I wish you lived closer... if youre ever in the neighborhood let me know

Plants are doing well. I LSTed the one in the center. I used velcro because its a half inch wide ribbon and not going to cut the plant. I found that the vecro sticks very well to the outside of the fabrick pot, so i just looped it around the plant then i poked a hole in the side of the pot and stuck the velcro to the outside. This works killer because when they need to be readjusted you just move the part outside

Theres a new kid on the block... a friend brought over a clone of the strain pink candy. I read about it and decided to keep it.

Here are some general picture. The first picture is about a weekold

Plants are doing well. I LSTed the one in the center. I used velcro because its a half inch wide ribbon and not going to cut the plant. I found that the vecro sticks very well to the outside of the fabrick pot, so i just looped it around the plant then i poked a hole in the side of the pot and stuck the velcro to the outside. This works killer because when they need to be readjusted you just move the part outside

Theres a new kid on the block... a friend brought over a clone of the strain pink candy. I read about it and decided to keep it.

Here are some general picture. The first picture is about a weekold

Dam got big quick lookin slamin brotha

they’re thick as hair on a dogs back! Looking really healthy!
You kill me Penny.

Its interesting the two on the left, which were the big ones, have taken a back seat to the right which almost didnt make it. Fuckin plants

Thanks man. Im hoping that little clone sees whats going on and gives it a try.

Back
Top Bottom