King Tut In RDWC

Yeah they will i bet soil has u bored out ur mind lol cyz ur a hydo guy . its cool to do soil evrey other gro to take a break lol

Nah man. Its really interesting. Im constantly comparing the two. Im really glad i learned hydro first... it would kinda suck to start hydro from a while in soil. I dont know maybe not. Lots if stuff to learn. Lets face it no matter how you do it its always fun to have a grow doing well

Yup well said well just had to take apart my system same prob i had slim n weird stuff floating lol went back to simple dwc mam rdwc is harder then wat ppl may think lol

Yup well said well just had to take apart my system same prob i had slim n weird stuff floating lol went back to simple dwc mam rdwc is harder then wat ppl may think lol
Oh shit! Sorry to hear that man. Fuckin plants... you know what i mean?.

Ive done both. I think RDWC is easier. Getting nutrients in and out is easier. Ph and nutrient strength are easier. But, cleaning is waaay harder. Its fucking tough to get every cranny. I just ate it, and i used enough peroxide to bleach a small country, and even bleach itself. I feel your pain my man. Keep your chin up and grab some Fox Farm. Haha

Oh shit! Sorry to hear that man. Fuckin plants... you know what i mean?.

Ive done both. I think RDWC is easier. Getting nutrients in and out is easier. Ph and nutrient strength are easier. But, cleaning is waaay harder. Its fucking tough to get every cranny. I just ate it, and i used enough peroxide to bleach a small country, and even bleach itself. I feel your pain my man. Keep your chin up and grab some Fox Farm. Haha
Lol cought it super early just threw her in dwc but dam goin to upgrade pump n a few other things n give it a try lol the world wasnt made in one day or was it .... Lol jajaja

Lol cought it super early just threw her in dwc but dam goin to upgrade pump n a few other things n give it a try lol the world wasnt made in one day or was it .... Lol jajaja
Well maybe its all for the good. One thing you may want to do is get a nice big air pump. Then buy a large round disc like stone or diffuser for the bubbles. It will help a little for keeping the bad stuff at bay. Also you may need to shit can your airstones if thats what youre using... the porosity of the stone ittself can hide the monster's

Pic pic pic lol

Damn, you caught me being lazy.

Its hard to see from the lights, but if look at the leaf stems and to some extent the margins of the leaves you can see the plant is changing color.

Dude, look this strain up. Should be a nice comtrast to the others

Healthy looking dirty girls you got there bud!
Thanks man! Im gonna veg for another few weeks, i think... the King Tut isnt supposed to grow really big. They are pretty god damn thick though. I need to get out of there oun way. I have the most dense LSTed out to let the undergrowth some light. How many you got right now? Looks like a Viet Nam battle scene in there talk about dense. Gotta Run Through the Jungle

Doc’s High Brix Kit

I took a look. Surprised by his lights. DrDoob has those, and has had great success. His buds are rock hard and flavorful. And hes doing hempy

Back
Top Bottom