Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

The light green means young growth I believe. Your plant looks very nice and healthy. Just time now and I know what you mean slower and slower it seems like everything slows down, but it actually is really only taking the normal amount of time. Hang in there your plants are looking fine. :thumb: 🍋
I'm just worried that pests will get to my plant before harvest I don't know if you noticed but I live in a forrest haha I'm lucky to get the sunlight I do it took me a while to find a good spot.

1000001811.jpg
I started with nothing had no money or anything to help really I rushed everything to get my plants in by may 14th and still had to pull 2 males. I never thought I'd make it this far friend.

1000001811.jpg
I started with nothing had no money or anything to help really I rushed everything to get my plants in by may 14th and still had to pull 2 males. I never thought I'd make it this far friend.
I dug dirt until my hands bled and I had no energy I almost gave up after the first bag. If it wasn't for the support of my friends and family I would of never even had the grow. My friend who gave me the bags helped fill them with some of his own dirt from his grow I only filled 25% of all the bags myself and rest was everyone helping out. I couldn't of made it this f a r without others.

It is always nice to have help and those are some large bag pots. 🍋
Helping others is is the key to living a good life I believe. I'm glad I found this website having the opportunity it presents is priceless, being able to get help and help others is an amazing thing.

Sorry about that I have already post those pictures and so it is known the strings are off the sticks now :rofl: I have to post my pictures through my phone and the pictures were still open so me a stoner hit enter. But about the stakes I have one in the middle of each plant, and they are secured. Did I already write that too. :lot-o-toke:🍋

They're looking great with their stovepipe pants on, and Bill's idea about tying the trunk to the stakes is a great idea. I jammed a big piece of bamboo down the edge of my CapJunky pot and tied it to the trunk to keep it from tipping the pot over. It's starting to lean again though!

20240820_085815 Summer grow flip day 46.jpg
You can really grow Shed. The structure of your plants always remind me of that Jewish candle holder thing. They are really beautiful.

You talk the talk and walk the walk. No wonder you have more medals than the Australian Olympic team!

Wow Keith those girls are gonna get mighty fat in the next several weeks brother!! Can't wait to see them put their flower power to work!! 😎✌️

Plants look great. you should get good weather for flowering thru October, well growing weather not sure if it will good or not. do you plan on doing any trimming or defoliating ? or is that only an indoor thing. back when grew outside I didn't know about de-fol and harvest was a lot of trimming, I was younger then. your a braver man than me, just looking at them hurts my back.

Back
Top Bottom