Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Bill have not tied the 3 outside the pot to anything. But there is a stake in the pot that has been there from the beginning. I could tie a rope around my pot and the stakes. 🍋
I would tie one up high aswell.
At the top of each steak to the stem.
They are about to get really top heavy.
Rain can double the weight of the plant.
Then your going to get wind.
Unfortunately you witnessed what happened to DD.o_O
If it were mine I'd do it and more. :Namaste::Namaste:
Now is your opportunity :Namaste::Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks, ShadyMac I hope they get there but there are a lot of factors. The one that scares me is bud rot. I lost pretty much everything to the mold. But this is a new year with new plants. 🍋
Have you sprayed them yet Keith?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I am going to get more stakes tomorrow and go around the pot, then tie off the stems. Thanks Bill for keeping me on my toes. I had to tie them up last year but now I have to remember how I did it. I am telling you this is scary I cannot remember shit. 🍋

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I am trying to go to school on DD mishap. It was nice of him to share it as we will all learn from it. 🍋

Crazy weather huh, you may to build a campfire and give the girls a warm blanket over night. The steaks look good 👍 maybe next year you could get one of the giant grow bags, I've seen some on YouTube that we're like three feet tall and five feet in diameter. I understand the memory issues if not for this place I'd be lost, the ppl and journal keep me somewhat on trak

I used larger pots last year but with larger pots comes larger plants and I do not want larger plants. I got a little smaller plant this year but would like even smaller than this year. The problem with these pots is that they are narrow and tall I need wide and short. This was a lesson learned. I will try not to repeat this next year. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

They're looking great with their stovepipe pants on, and Bill's idea about tying the trunk to the stakes is a great idea. I jammed a big piece of bamboo down the edge of my CapJunky pot and tied it to the trunk to keep it from tipping the pot over. It's starting to lean again though!

20240820_085815 Summer grow flip day 46.jpg

Thanks, StarkRaven they are doing ok the flowers are getting bigger thanks for the kind words. 🍋
It's the truth you got bigger colas than me my ladies are just now flowering and it's week 3 of 10....
1000003153.jpg

They are still young so your flowers will get bigger patience is all it takes. I'm not one to speak I have no patience but wait we must do. :thumb: 🍋
1000003168.jpg
the light green means my plant is still using nitrogen and growing right? I just want to be in cola town 😫 8 more weeks 😆 every day feels slower and slower now.

The light green means young growth I believe. Your plant looks very nice and healthy. Just time now and I know what you mean slower and slower it seems like everything slows down, but it actually is really only taking the normal amount of time. Hang in there your plants are looking fine. :thumb: 🍋

Back
Top Bottom