I need to ask this question. Has anyone heard from Prescription Blend? I have PM him and sent two E mails with no responses. Could there be someone new representing them.
If you tap their icon it shows they haven't been here since March 28.
So they don't check in very often.
But emails should be answered timely.
Better than Remo, they haven't been here since 2016, nice.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

If you tap their icon it shows they have been here since March 28.
So they don't check in very often.
But emails should be answered timely.
Better than Remo, they haven't been here since 2016, nice.

Bill284 😎
I have E mailed him twice now and he gave me the E mail Addy

I need to ask this question. Has anyone heard from Prescription Blend? I have PM him and sent two E mails with no responses. Could there be someone new representing them.
We are trying to get a response from Prescription Blend on another matter. Both I and our Founder are repeatedly trying to contact them. To be honest, getting no reply so far. Sorry for that, and thanks for your patience.

We are trying to get a response from Prescription Blend on another matter. Both I and our Founder are repeatedly trying to contact them. To be honest, getting no reply so far. Sorry for that, and thanks for your patience.
Thank you for getting back to me.

Thank you Shed I do not know why I thought Sept. That is not much time for veg. I have to get these outdoors and tomorrow is going to by 69 degrees and sunny so outdoors they go. I hope they start growing like crazy. Everyone I know is at about the same stage as I am and some have not germinated yet. I know I started them early enough.
Hold off till the end of the month unless you plan on taking them in or covering them at night if we get a frost. There's plenty of time to get them vegging after that.

If you plan on moving them around 10's may be ok but watering will be often. Maybe twice a day in the heat. I grow in ground but for one in a 30 gallon cloth bag with foxfarm ocean forest soil and I used GO nutes then. It grew BIG and healthy.
Tutankamon
img_3847-jpg.1616958

They have not answered my PM either Keith.
Yes, Tiger Sour Deisel and it is dominantly Sativa it should grow tall and have I believe a 10-to-12-week flowering period.
You're in MA Keith?

Hold off till the end of the month unless you plan on taking them in or covering them at night if we get a frost. There's plenty of time to get them vegging after that.

If you plan on moving them around 10's may be ok but watering will be often. Maybe twice a day in the heat. I grow in ground but for one in a 30 gallon cloth bag with foxfarm ocean forest soil and I used GO nutes then. It grew BIG and healthy.
Tutankamon
img_3847-jpg.1616958

You're in MA Keith?
You are right StoneOtter I am from western Ma. and it is still pretty cold at night here, but it looks like it will be in the mid 60s all next week so I will put them out all day and take them in at night.

Hey @Teddy Edwards :ciao: Good morning my friend.
Hope everything is going well with you. :Namaste::passitleft:
Just curious if might be able to make a recommendation.
Do we have a nutrient sponsor that gives support and is fairly active.
I'm not having any luck either.
I've been trying for over a year to get a reply. :rolleyes:
Thanks Teddy .:thanks:
Really appreciate all your help.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Tutankamon
img_3847-jpg.1616958

You're in MA Keith?
That plant is huge. Is the netting for training?

Hey @Teddy Edwards :ciao: Good morning my friend.
Hope everything is going well with you. :Namaste::passitleft:
Just curious if might be able to make a recommendation.
Do we have a nutrient sponsor that gives support and is fairly active.
I'm not having any luck either.
I've been trying for over a year to get a reply. :rolleyes:
Thanks Teddy .:thanks:
Really appreciate all your help.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Man you have patients! I have been waiting only a few weeks.

@Bill284
Yeah, I get it. It's such a shame. PB is a great product. Krissi- who won't take any nonsense - gave them a great review - Prescription Blend Review, but you'll have to draw your own conclusions from their lack of response. As do I.

Remo Nutrients come highly recommended, although I have no direct experience of their products. They are however lovely people to work with. :)

That plant is huge. Is the netting for training?
The net is to hold the colas up from drooping.
You are right StoneOtter I am from western Ma. and it is still pretty cold at night here, but it looks like it will be in the mid 60s all next week so I will put them out all day and take them in at night.
I'm concerned for the time it takes to grow a sativa like them here. We're lucky when we get into Oct in my opinion. It's not a given that the season will be good for us then although it may. I've lucked out with 63 to 70 day ones in Oct. 70 to 84 I'm not comfortable with.

@Bill284
Yeah, I get it. It's such a shame. PB is a great product. Krissi- who won't take any nonsense - gave them a great review - Prescription Blend Review, but you'll have to draw your own conclusions from their lack of response. As do I.

Remo Nutrients come highly recommended, although I have no direct experience of their products. They are however lovely people to work with. :)
I read Krissi's review and yes it was a very good one.

The net is to hold the colas up from drooping.

I'm concerned for the time it takes to grow a sativa like them here. We're lucky when we get into Oct in my opinion. It's not a given that the season will be good for us then although it may. I've lucked out with 63 to 70 day ones in Oct. 70 to 84 I'm not comfortable with.
If you remember last year, I was out with a sheet went it threaten a frost. They can withstand a lot of cold. My cousin is further north than I and he told me not to worry about the cold in fact I have seen his plants with snow on them. Shed showed me a strain that matured much quicker, but I never got around to buying the seeds, so I used what I had, and they are Sativa dominate.

If you remember last year, I was out with a sheet went it threaten a frost. They can withstand a lot of cold. My cousin is further north than I and he told me not to worry about the cold in fact I have seen his plants with snow on them. Shed showed me a strain that matured much quicker, but I never got around to buying the seeds, so I used what I had, and they are Sativa dominate.
I remember some of it. So consider reading about using Malted Barley to hasten the flowering time. I don't know that I've had success with it but prominent growers like Coots have.

@Bill284

Both are fabulous products I would love to represent in my VIVOHUT.
Obviously Rx who owes me at least 4 complete kits hasn't responded to my requests to send them.
I've been messaging and emailing Remo for a year with zero response.
He even dropped in to see Stacey.
But crickets is all I get
Do you have a direct contact address you could possibly share with me.
Because I absolutely love their nutrients but I find it difficult to recommend a company that doesn't support their products. :Namaste:
Again I appreciate your help Teddy. :thanks:
Thanks Teddy.
I know your busy.
Have you heard from Krissi? :Namaste::love:

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom