It is not warming up very fast today. Is 60 degrees warm enough to put my plants out. If not starting tomorrow it will be hitting a balmy 65 plus all next week and the week after that. My little seedlings look about the same. I will take a picture tomorrow. Bring on the sun and warm temps.

Nice journal Keith, started following a bit late but I see you got new seeds on the way.

:tokin:
Yes, I have 5 Sour Deisel seedlings just waiting for the day to warm so I can take them outside. They all need some warmth and good old sunshine. Not sure it is going to make it into the 60s today, but the next couple weeks will I just hate to wait.

do you mind let me know what genetics you got? I just read Sour Diesel but wasn't sure.
Yes, Sour Diesel and they are sativa dominate which is tough to grow in my neck of the woods due to a long flowering period.

:yummy: Sour Diesel one of favorite smokes :yummy:
I hope so. I consider myself as still a newbie as this is my second grow my first was last year and without the help from members here, I would have never completed it.

I hope so. I consider myself as still a newbie as this is my second grow my first was last year and without the help from members here, I would have never completed it.

Yup community is tight here, and so many peps eager to help and teach. I learned here back in 2013 haven’t left since, I don’t even bother with other sites either. It’s pretty nice here

Shouldn’t they flip when they have less 12 hours of Sunlight? CL🍀
Cannabis plants know when the days begin getting shorter after the summer solstice, so they begin the slow flowering process on June 22nd. People who grow inside want them to flower much more quickly so they flip their timer to 12/12, which would be the autumn equinox if they were outside.
Is 60 degrees warm enough to put my plants out.
Yes if it's sunny. I put my plants out when the air temps are in the 50s if the Sun is out. But it's important to make sure you bring them in once the sun is no longer heating them up.

@Bill284
Yeah, I get it. It's such a shame. PB is a great product. Krissi- who won't take any nonsense - gave them a great review - Prescription Blend Review, but you'll have to draw your own conclusions from their lack of response. As do I.

Remo Nutrients come highly recommended, although I have no direct experience of their products. They are however lovely people to work with. :)
Krissi told me last year, I don’t remember when but said that his partner had passed. That was the reason for the long wait. CL🍀

Krissi told me last year, I don’t remember when but said that his partner had passed. That was the reason for the long wait. CL🍀
That would be a good enough reason for me. That is a tough thing to deal with.

My plants are dancing in the sun and loving it. I swear they said thank you when I put them out there. I have to go and get some pots for uppotting when it's time, I figure a few days in the sun, and they will be ready. I hope that goes well.

Morning pictures in the sun

2040A1B4-CDD3-4ECB-B6DA-9FECBD2A24EE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom