I have so much hardware in my body I set off metal detectors. If I have to go through one, I just tell them to use the handheld detector and tell them where the metal is. It's in my feet knees hips and back. In airports that have them I end up going through the ex-ray machine. I hate the airport if they had their way, I would have to strip naked and then I look like a shark chewed me up and spit me out.
I get to use the lol emoji cuz my man, I hear you. Ever see what us wheelies have to go through? It’s a long picnic. Like 20 minutes. Usually more like half an hour cuz TSA just loves to use wheelies as an active training op for their newbies. And it’s not just me they put through the wringer - it’s the chair too. People used to smuggle shit in the hollow legs of the chair and such. They swab the chair five times more than me. And although they do offer a private room if I choose, I never do because then it’s another half an hour. So yeah - I get it.

I get to use the lol emoji cuz my man, I hear you. Ever see what us wheelies have to go through? It’s a long picnic. Like 20 minutes. Usually more like half an hour cuz TSA just loves to use wheelies as an active training op for their newbies. And it’s not just me they put through the wringer - it’s the chair too. People used to smuggle shit in the hollow legs of the chair and such. They swab the chair five times more than me. And although they do offer a private room if I choose, I never do because then it’s another half an hour. So yeah - I get it.

You should be treated with respect and empathy; not cool. I don’t like TSA, I am afraid of them, I avoid layovers in the states for that...

All that because some ass hole tried to get away with something. It is not right I was told I would be chair bound by 30 but I have proved them wrong so far. But I have to admit it's getting harder. I was given this stupid laminated card to carry and show them well you can throw that right out the window it means nothing.

I have so much hardware in my body I set off metal detectors. If I have to go through one, I just tell them to use the handheld detector and tell them where the metal is. It's in my feet knees hips and back. In airports that have them I end up going through the ex-ray machine. I hate the airport if they had their way, I would have to strip naked and then I look like a shark chewed me up and spit me out.
I set them off but only occasionally but I don’t know why? CL🍀🤔

That’s discrimination but I know they can get away with it. But that doesn’t make it right. CL🍀

Hey Stone, have you had the overcast like this side of the state. I would love a sunny day all day long and no showers. I have to keep my eye on PM as I got it last year and I am trying to stay ahead of it with neem.
Yeah, my garden is suffering some because of it too! Inches of rain in the last few days and now ready for a break although it did rain this morning it's about to clear up quite a bit! The weather rumor says anyway.
Hi @KeithLemon mind if I join in watching weed. 😉
Hi Kanno, How's a going?
Good morning and Happy Father's Day to all fathers My plants are growing taller and the new stems where I topped are showing great growth. I feed all three today with PB 1/2 gallon each plus Superthrieve. I am going to lay low today as my back is still acting up I guess the 9 screws and rods are hating the weather we have been going through. I would have loved going fishing with my son but there is no way I can sit in my boat for any amount of time. Maybe later this week it is supposed to be nice most of the week. I will try to get pictures later today, everyone have a great day.
We're a duct taped and screwed together group! Get feeling better brother!
Keith your plants are looking beautiful! Much better than mine! Mine have overwater look all over them today!

Yeah, my garden is suffering some because of it too! Inches of rain in the last few days and now ready for a break although it did rain this morning it's about to clear up quite a bit! The weather rumor says anyway.

Hi Kanno, How's a going?

Keith your plants are looking beautiful! Much better than mine! Mine have overwater look all over them today!
Thanks Stone that is a much appreciated but un true statement.

Yeah trying used to a desktop not a cell phone but will figure it out eventually
I have a I phone and right next to 420 magazine there will be a letter for your name. click on that and it will be your profile.

I have a I phone and right next to 420 magazine there will be a letter for your name. click on that and it will be your profile.
Cons will be his cat picture I think it's on a boat lol..

Hope you had a great Sunday bro and happy father's Day to all you dad holding it down! ✌🏽💚

Hi Kanno, How's a going?

Thanks for asking @StoneOtter I'm fine how about you?

Good morning 420ers It is another nice sunny day here and the plants are doing great they have been growing over an inch a day now the untopped Sour D has grown an inch in less that 8 hrs. But they have a long way to go. I have read they will grow to 4 ft in one read and even taller in another read. I hope 4 ft is it as that will be enough for me, but they are sativa dominate, the Sour D's that is. The Apple Fritter is growing bushier as it should. I will spray with neem again today to stay ahead of the pest and mold. Everyone have a great day and get out and vote for your choice in the contest as we are lucky to have them thanks to our sponsors and 420 magazine.

Morning pictures

379EAB6B-08F0-4305-8479-E23F287405F7.jpeg

794A11CD-78C6-46A0-8C61-07EDC781096B.jpeg

1A8D0599-A55D-4013-A050-BE3B672B0003.jpeg

DE4E7A46-1DAF-4A8E-9D9D-48D4B80E16EB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom