The girls look great Keith. :thumb:

They
Are
Growing
FAST!

Nice nice nice 👌🏽
Thanks, Greenvein yes, I guess they are growing fast but never fast enough. The Apple Fritter is just about two feet and the Sour d's are about 16 inches. They have a lot more to grow. The topped plants new growth amazes me as this is my first time topping. It blows my mind how you can cut the top of the plant and two stem grow from it. I had friends tell me not to do it and I am glad I did not listen. I read the two Sour D's will be around 4 ft and that is small for a 90% sativa plant. I will have to wait and see.

Thanks, Greenvein yes, I guess they are growing fast but never fast enough. The Apple Fritter is just about two feet and the Sour d's are about 16 inches. They have a lot more to grow. The topped plants new growth amazes me as this is my first time topping. It blows my mind how you can cut the top of the plant and two stem grow from it. I had friends tell me not to do it and I am glad I did not listen. I read the two Sour D's will be around 4 ft and that is small for a 90% sativa plant. I will have to wait and see.
It can be difficult to notice when your out there every day.. each Saturday take a photo and keep it in a folder away from all your other photos then when you open that folder and see the jumps it will definitely wow you..

suppose I can help you this time one week ago 😍👌🏽
Some pictures

24568DF9-4FCC-484A-B2D8-373C0AD0DB99.jpeg

C972D355-9F23-471C-8FBB-69D6C3A65309.jpeg

07773F82-61D4-4501-9091-F1BA694BA6C4.jpeg

Ok! Caught up! And holy CRAP man, those things are HUGE!!!!! My god the giant fans look like they’re prehistoric or something!!! Wow. So that’s the photo eh? It really does look a lot like the auto you’re right. Just obviously on a way different scale. I read this is your first time topping? Well nice job. Hard to fathom something so simple has such a dramatic impact, yes? Btw, for what it’s worth - not suggesting this but if you were to let the two shoots you get from topping the main just grow up so you had two main colas instead of the one main you’d get when untopped, my experience is that the two, while smaller than one biggie, almost always add up to more yield than the one does. I always top, almost every plant. And if you top side branches, you won’t believe how bushy and wide you can make her.

Really great work sir. I’m in.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Ok! Caught up! And holy CRAP man, those things are HUGE!!!!! My god the giant fans look like they’re prehistoric or something!!! Wow. So that’s the photo eh? It really does look a lot like the auto you’re right. Just obviously on a way different scale. I read this is your first time topping? Well nice job. Hard to fathom something so simple has such a dramatic impact, yes? Btw, for what it’s worth - not suggesting this but if you were to let the two shoots you get from topping the main just grow up so you had two main colas instead of the one main you’d get when untopped, my experience is that the two, while smaller than one biggie, almost always add up to more yield than the one does. I always top, almost every plant. And if you top side branches, you won’t believe how bushy and wide you can make her.

Really great work sir. I’m in.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Thanks, jon for the kind words I do not know how but I would love to compare the different plants as they grow.

I just had 3 tiny little gnats on my plants, so I neem sprayed the only problem is I sprayed last week also. Is there a limit for spraying during veg. I learned last year no neems during flower. Neem is the only tool I have in my toolbox for insects.

I just had 3 tiny little gnats on my plants, so I neem sprayed the only problem is I sprayed last week also. Is there a limit for spraying during veg. I learned last year no neems during flower. Neem is the only tool I have in my toolbox for insects.
I'm spraying neem (outdoor plants) as well. Every 2-3 days and I add a drop of Dawn dish soap. Once they flower I do not spray neem. You cannot wash it off (it is oily) and will leave an off taste.

In flower I use Safer spray. You have to wash it off after 30 minutes otherwise it will also leave a slight off taste. I don't think either will hurt you tho. Hey I smoked paraquat as a teenager so there's that.

I'm spraying neem (outdoor plants) as well. Every 2-3 days and I add a drop of Dawn dish soap. Once they flower I do not spray neem. You cannot wash it off (it is oily) and will leave an off taste.

In flower I use Safer spray. You have to wash it off after 30 minutes otherwise it will also leave a slight off taste. I don't think either will hurt you tho. Hey I smoked paraquat as a teenager so there's that.
Thanks Grateful, I thought I had to wait at least two weeks. Every 2 or 3 days works much better.

If they're fungus gnats the best remedy is mosquito bits/dunks from any big box hardware store (or Amazon obv). Use the Carcass method and you'll never have an issue with them:

Mosquito bits in a 5 gallon bucket of plain water. Leave them for 24 hours to fill the water with good bacteria and then use it to water your plants and mix your nutes. Keep adding water to the bucket and the bacteria will multiply and replace the ones you take out, so you won't need more dunks for a couple of weeks.

For flower Safer Insect Killing Soap is good as Grateful suggested. Last flower I used Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap in flower and it didn't seem to hurt anything so that's another option.

I try not to spray in flower as often as I do in veg, but keeping to a schedule is still a good idea.

If they're fungus gnats the best remedy is mosquito bits/dunks from any big box hardware store (or Amazon obv). Use the Carcass method and you'll never have an issue with them:

Mosquito bits in a 5 gallon bucket of plain water. Leave them for 24 hours to fill the water with good bacteria and then use it to water your plants and mix your nutes. Keep adding water to the bucket and the bacteria will multiply and replace the ones you take out, so you won't need more dunks for a couple of weeks.

For flower Safer Insect Killing Soap is good as Grateful suggested. Last flower I used Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap in flower and it didn't seem to hurt anything so that's another option.

I try not to spray in flower as often as I do in veg, but keeping to a schedule is still a good idea.
Thanks, Shed These seemed smaller than fungus gnats if I see any more, I will do that. Hopefully I will not see anymore.

I think we all did, there was some really 💩 weed back in the day. CL🍀

I think we all did, there was some really 💩 weed back in the day. CL🍀
I still remember buying a dime bag that was mostly leaves, stems and seeds. Of course I smoked it!
But I also remember holding a pound of some real Acapulco Gold. Man that was some good stuff. Then we got into the sticky icky Humboldt Indica and that just changed everything.

Back
Top Bottom