Good morning 420ers It is another nice sunny day here and the plants are doing great they have been growing over an inch a day now the untopped Sour D has grown an inch in less that 8 hrs. But they have a long way to go. I have read they will grow to 4 ft in one read and even taller in another read. I hope 4 ft is it as that will be enough for me, but they are sativa dominate, the Sour D's that is. The Apple Fritter is growing bushier as it should. I will spray with neem again today to stay ahead of the pest and mold. Everyone have a great day and get out and vote for your choice in the contest as we are lucky to have them thanks to our sponsors and 420 magazine.
Great post!

:thumb:

Morning pictures

379EAB6B-08F0-4305-8479-E23F287405F7.jpeg

794A11CD-78C6-46A0-8C61-07EDC781096B.jpeg

1A8D0599-A55D-4013-A050-BE3B672B0003.jpeg

DE4E7A46-1DAF-4A8E-9D9D-48D4B80E16EB.jpeg
Gorgeous! I have my Apple Fritter outdoors for ten hours a day. I haven’t seen hardly any insects landing on it. Whereas right next to it, the Pink Rozay does indeed have her share. This tells me that the Apple Fritter is a relatively pest-resistant strain. (Bugs are like us, they like some strains more than others). But you’re using Neem (smart), so you likely don’t have any issues. It appears that the plants are bug damage free in the pictures. So I’m wondering -
- I guess you’re liking the Neem? Would you recommend it to others?
- Do you see any difference in bug attraction between your two? Do you agree the Apple Fritter seems to pretty much take care of herself?

Thanks!

Gorgeous! I have my Apple Fritter outdoors for ten hours a day. I haven’t seen hardly any insects landing on it. Whereas right next to it, the Pink Rozay does indeed have her share. This tells me that the Apple Fritter is a relatively pest-resistant strain. (Bugs are like us, they like some strains more than others). But you’re using Neem (smart), so you likely don’t have any issues. It appears that the plants are bug damage free in the pictures. So I’m wondering -
- I guess you’re liking the Neem? Would you recommend it to others?
- Do you see any difference in bug attraction between your two? Do you agree the Apple Fritter seems to pretty much take care of herself?

Thanks!
I have only seen little gnats and only like 3 or 4 of them. I would say neem works well, but you should not use it During flower as it will mees up your flowers I learned this the hard way. How's your Apple Fritter doing? I can't wait to see it in your next pictures. Thanks for the kind words.

I have only seen little gnats and only like 3 or 4 of them. I would say neem works well, but you should not use it During flower as it will mees up your flowers I learned this the hard way. How's your Apple Fritter doing? I can't wait to see it in your next pictures. Thanks for the kind words.
Thanks! Well, my AF is doing fine. But I gotta admit - next to yours she would look like a midget. She’s about 12” tall. Lol. I’m jealous of yours! Yours is growing much like another strain I grew, the Mac and Jack from Ethos. It looked much like yours - big fan leaves, emerald green color, bushy. So the scale between our two AFs is different as we would expect. But if mine were the same size as yours, I don’t think anyone would be able to tell the difference. They both look the same to my eyes.

Do you want to, in maybe another week, post our first collective comparison so that we can get my AF before she flips and yours still roaring like she is?

Thanks! Well, my AF is doing fine. But I gotta admit - next to yours she would look like a midget. She’s about 12” tall. Lol. I’m jealous of yours! Yours is growing much like another strain I grew, the Mac and Jack from Ethos. It looked much like yours - big fan leaves, emerald green color, bushy. So the scale between our two AFs is different as we would expect. But if mine were the same size as yours, I don’t think anyone would be able to tell the difference. They both look the same to my eyes.

Do you want to, in maybe another week, post our first collective comparison so that we can get my AF before she flips and yours still roaring like she is?
Sure Yours is an auto so it should be smaller. It still looks just as good as mine and it is the right size. Can't wait to see her flipped in full flower.

Looking like the topping is paying off for you Keith. You’re definitely going to be rewarded with several more colas. Looking very happy n healthy. Good job 👏. CL🍀
Thanks Capt. I am amazed at the topping it grew so fast.

Hello all I spent the day at the lake and saw one of the plants I gave away and it looked very good about 16 inches and very healthy. It was like seeing one of your kids. Well maybe not that good but it was nice. Hope all had a great day. Also, I know I say this a lot but get out there and vote in the contest we are so lucky to have them, it would be nice to see the total vote in all categories be higher than last months.

I grew some ethos genetics last year Was very pleased with the result hope the same for you.

Good morning brothers and sisters, another nice day just waiting for the clouds to burn off. I feed to day 1/2 gallon to each plant Prescription Blend. Plants are doing great growing over an inch a day and the topped Sour D is fantastic I never thought this plant could grow so fast. I have a question I feed a 1/2 gallon but think they need more water is it cool to add plain water to the outer edges of my pots, or will it just flush the nutes? Also think the water may increase more root growth but not sure. Everyone have a great day and vote for your choice in the contest.

Good morning brothers and sisters, another nice day just waiting for the clouds to burn off. I feed to day 1/2 gallon to each plant Prescription Blend. Plants are doing great growing over an inch a day and the topped Sour D is fantastic I never thought this plant could grow so fast. I have a question I feed a 1/2 gallon but think they need more water is it cool to add plain water to the outer edges of my pots, or will it just flush the nutes? Also think the water may increase more root growth but not sure. Everyone have a great day and vote for your choice in the contest.
Hi Keith - my thought is, why clean water at the edges? If today is a feed day, I would go ahead and feed them. Use the PB feed for the entirety of today’s watering would be my suggestion.

Hi Keith - my thought is, why clean water at the edges? If today is a feed day, I would go ahead and feed them. Use the PB feed for the entirety of today’s watering would be my suggestion.
You mean just feed more than 1/2 gallon? Or just stay with the 1/2 gallon and no extra water.

Morning pictures

E8028FC6-8D74-4C4A-9E86-4AC0BC93A671.jpeg

3C6352A4-20FA-44FF-B3D6-A91488AE61F1.jpeg

587B3DAA-4A8A-42D9-BF7B-D081C052BBA5.jpeg

15040FA6-0290-4AD4-96CD-E9A859FB1FEB.jpeg
Holy crap man! This girl is exploding before our eyes!!! Pretty rare when you can see photographically the difference in size after two days (or whenever the last morning photos was - yesterday?). But you can clearly see this girl is going insane!!! Excellent work.

Holy crap man! This girl is exploding before our eyes!!! Pretty rare when you can see photographically the difference in size after two days (or whenever the last morning photos was - yesterday?). But you can clearly see this girl is going insane!!! Excellent work.
Thanks, jon I am blown away at the growth.

You mean just feed more than 1/2 gallon? Or just stay with the 1/2 gallon and no extra water.
I don’t know specifically how much water she needs. That plant is so big it would be literally impossible to overwater her at this point. Do I have the wrong plant or are we talking about the Apple Fritter? Regardless, what I meant was on feeding day, feed. No clean water on feeding day. If you feel she needs extra water, instead of clean water use the feed water. Does that clear it up?

I don’t know specifically how much water she needs. That plant is so big it would be literally impossible to overwater her at this point. Do I have the wrong plant or are we talking about the Apple Fritter? Regardless, what I meant was on feeding day, feed. No clean water on feeding day. If you feel she needs extra water, instead of clean water use the feed water. Does that clear it up?
If it’s the Apple Fritter I just looked closer at the pot and her size. Dude - a 1/2 gallon? I think it’s safe to say that most of us, me included, would be feeding this plant more like 1-2 gallons at a time. I’d be wetting the entire medium to just a trickle of runoff then letting it dry out completely before watering again. Also, you might be well served to reach out to @Emilya Green on this. She’s the Bible of watering for many of us. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom