Hey Keith I just thought of something. Are you flowering this plant outdoors or in a tent? If outdoors great, no worries. If in a tent, it might be time to start considering the stretch and how big she’s going to get. Think in terms of she is going to at least double her size most likely.

Hey Keith I just thought of something. Are you flowering this plant outdoors or in a tent? If outdoors great, no worries. If in a tent, it might be time to start considering the stretch and how big she’s going to get. Think in terms of she is going to at least double her size most likely.
She is staying outdoors thanks jon

Good morning all 420ers. It is a nice sunny day and my plants are loving it they continue to grow well over and inch every 12 hrs or so. I will neem today to stay ahead of any mold or pest problems that could pop up. I hope to sex these out pretty soon, they are fem seeds and a clone so I do not think I will get any males, but you never know. Damn birds keep sitting on the stakes and shitting on my plants. I love birds but if they keep it up something has to happen. Hope everyone has a great day. Morning pics to follow.

Morning pictures

AA777A11-5476-49F7-84CA-CA42B98C67F0.jpeg

B50D517E-58C8-4C0B-8439-EFA650701F5E.jpeg

72249D0D-8D23-49B6-8F47-4CAB55E66291.jpeg

Good morning all 420ers. It is a nice sunny day and my plants are loving it they continue to grow well over and inch every 12 hrs or so. I will neem today to stay ahead of any mold or pest problems that could pop up. I hope to sex these out pretty soon, they are fem seeds and a clone so I do not think I will get any males, but you never know. Damn birds keep sitting on the stakes and shitting on my plants. I love birds but if they keep it up something has to happen. Hope everyone has a great day. Morning pics to follow.
Hey Keith check out @Emilya Green’s review of @Sierra Natural Science products. CL🍀

Just got my seeds from Barney's Farm, Pineapple Chunks and Pineapple Express. Thanks, Barneys, for being a sponsor. I have been buying my seeds for the next year at this time, it's a little early but that's what I do.
Pineapple Express is a super stretchy and side branching plant. You’ll be able to do whatever you want with her. Nice strains.

Just got my seeds from Barney's Farm, Pineapple Chunks and Pineapple Express. Thanks, Barneys, for being a sponsor. I have been buying my seeds for the next year at this time, it's a little early but that's what I do.

Pineapple Express I one fine smoke to have. Congrats on that bro looking forward to that grow, I am already subbed.
:popcorn:

Pineapple Express is a super stretchy and side branching plant. You’ll be able to do whatever you want with her. Nice strains.
Thanks, and the flowering time is a little shorter for my area. That was very important to me. I still need to get a Lemon strain to grow and not sure what would be best.

Looking really healthy and perfect shade of green! Keep doing what you're doing and pray for good weather! Cheers!
The weather is supposed to get bad for about a week. Rain and showers not much sun. Thanks for the kind words.

Pineapple Express I one fine smoke to have. Congrats on that bro looking forward to that grow, I am already subbed.
:popcorn:
I hope she grow alright but that is next year, and I still have to deal with the grow I have going.

Damn birds keep sitting on the stakes and shitting on my plants. I love birds but if they keep it up something has to happen.
Try a blob of tanglefoot , birds hate sticky stuff on their feet, you can make your own sticky traps, for bugs also

Back
Top Bottom