I would highly recommend anyone to use compost teas. But I don’t use any bottle nuts so I wouldn’t know if that would affect in any way the homeostasis you have at the moment in your medium and plant.

I would suggest to use it as foliar feeding applications instead of watering the roots, leave the roots with your feeding regime. You will profit from the tea application as foliar just as much you would watering the roots.

Give’er a world and see.

@Azimuth has lots of inputs on teas and feeding regimes.
Thanks again Dani

Those two new shoots are reaching for the sun Keith, looking beautiful in your garden!
Thank you Shed I have been watching the grow and can almost see them reaching out by the minutes.

It rained all night heavy at times but light most of the night. I will go out and check the plants around 6:30am. It will be another cloudy day at least during the am morning. Hope we get some sun during the day. My plants need sunshine a good couple of days with all sun will help my plants have a burst of growth. I would love to see the Apple Fritter and both Sour Diesels gain some size. I have no idea just how big these plants will get. I know they will not be as big as last year's plant. the net says it Sour Diesel is 90/10 sativa dominate but the leaves do noy look like sativa dominate to me. I can see the indica in the leaves. Whatever it is it says it is a good smoke with a high burst of energy around 25% THC. The Apple Fritter is a 50/50 indica sativa strain it says indica dominate and they must mean the high because 50/50 is the same THC is 22% to 25% it is a strong stain. Whatever I have ramble on enough for now.

Good morning Keith! Looking great here man! Sun will come! I'm having the same slow start too but not for long!
Hey, Stone, good to hear everything is looking good there. I think once I get some steady sun thing will start growing. Hope you and yours are all doing fine. The rain has been killing my back and every arthritic joint in my body, but it will pass it always does. It can suck getting old with worn out joints. Stay safe and enjoy your day.

Morning pictures everything is wet after rain all night

29B4D972-AABC-4558-AA8E-4890D9406408.jpeg

22BF453B-A293-475A-96DB-F481421F8FD7.jpeg

0B3C344F-2319-4832-A27C-77BDF992D0F1.jpeg

Those two new shoots are reaching for the sun Keith, looking beautiful in your garden!
Keith is gonna be another Master grower with the experience he’s getting. You’re doing an excellent job my friend. Just keep doing what you’re doing. The plants are growing beautifully. CL🍀

Keith is gonna be another Master grower with the experience he’s getting. You’re doing an excellent job my friend. Just keep doing what you’re doing. The plants are growing beautifully. CL🍀
Thanks Capt. I do not know about master grower I am getting a lot of help from people like yourself.

Hey everyone spoke to keith and he said he was ok with me asking the thread about my soil mixture.

Been doing some research on building your own soil and came across Build a soil and the koots mix.

It talks about having a 1/3 base as in peat moss, 1/3 compost, 1/3 aeration which id use perlite for.

My question is if im using FFOF that already has perlite in is it ok to add additional perlite into my soil blend?

Hey everyone spoke to keith and he said he was ok with me asking the thread about my soil mixture.

Been doing some research on building your own soil and came across Build a soil and the koots mix.

It talks about having a 1/3 base as in peat moss, 1/3 compost, 1/3 aeration which id use perlite for.

My question is if im using FFOF that already has perlite in is it ok to add additional perlite into my soil blend?
Up to a point, yes. If you go too high on the perlite you'd need a bigger pot if you're planning to go water only.

Up to a point, yes. If you go too high on the perlite you'd need a bigger pot if you're planning to go water only.
Pots are gonna be 65 gallons and 1 is 100 gallon so its either i add more FFOF or i add some more aeration and i perfer not to use more FFOF if i dont need to save some money

Thanks for the response tho melville and thanks keith for allowing me to ask the group

You can add perlite but as Mel said to much and you'll need more soil. I put perlite in my FFHF but it did not need much, and I did it by eye so I can't give you an amount to put in. I used a small bag to two bags of FFHF. Hope that helps.

Pots are gonna be 65 gallons and 1 is 100 gallon so its either i add more FFOF or i add some more aeration and i perfer not to use more FFOF if i dont need to save some money

Thanks for the response tho melville and thanks keith for allowing me to ask the group
With pots that big it shouldn't be an issue. I was assuming you would be using the standard 15 gallon.

Back
Top Bottom