With pots that big it shouldn't be an issue. I was assuming you would be using the standard 15 gallon.
I used 2 15-gallon pots and a small bag of perlite, you are using big ass pots, but if you use to much perlite, it will still dry out too fast.

Pots are gonna be 65 gallons and 1 is 100 gallon so its either i add more FFOF or i add some more aeration and i perfer not to use more FFOF if i dont need to save some money

Thanks for the response tho melville and thanks keith for allowing me to ask the group
Any time.

I used 2 15-gallon pots and a small bag of perlite, you are using big ass pots, but if you use to much perlite, it will still dry out too fast.
Yea makes sense end of the day the ratios still matter no matter the pot size gonna have to figure out what i wanna do and feel comfortable with

Yea makes sense end of the day the ratios still matter no matter the pot size gonna have to figure out what i wanna do and feel comfortable with
If you do not mind me asking how many bags of FFOF do you need? FFHF is a little cheaper here like $18 a bag

Around 10-13 bags and up in canada both happy frog and ocean forest go for 30 bucks happy frog has slightly more per bag though
WoW That is an investment. I know why you want the perlite.

WoW That is an investment. I know why you want the perlite.
Haha yea had to change up the whole grow setup this year used to have them in grow in ground and FFOF is gonna stop being brought into canada after this season so gonna send it and see what its like before its gone

For this season's grow? Seems a bit late to be trying to grow plants that need 65-100 gallons of soil. Unless you're transplanting from a 40 gallon pot of course!
Hey shed hope your doing well and yea well see how it goes this year also going to be for future seasons so i hope to be transplanting around may 24 in future depending on weather conditions.

You got a month and half left of veg if you around my parallel growing outdoors, if you northern Ontario probably less than that.
:popcorn:
Would love to see a pic of 100 gal drum with a tree in it.
Hey danishoe feel free to come follow my grow journal if you want anyone is welcome.

Thanks again keith appreciate you welcoming others to discuss there grows in your thread

Good morning 420ers nice and sunny this morning but storms this afternoon. I hope it does not storm to bad and the wind could be a problem I think I will put another tie on my plants because of the wind. We need some sunny days all day long I should not complain as it could be worst. I think I need to do a sun god prayer and see what happens. I am going to hold off on watering/feeding another day. I am happy with the growth I am getting on the two stems where I topped, I took a picture and hope it comes out if anyone has advice I would appreciate it if you see something I do not see please lmk. Thanks for stopping by without your help I do not think I would have gotten this far. I just ordered my seeds from Barneys 3 Pineapple chunk and one fee seed Pineapple Express. I have two Sour Diesels left but I think I will trade those for something different with my cousin or niece. Barneys is quick I ordered, and they shipped the next day. I glad I could use a sponsor for my seeds. I love this place and I am so glad I found 420 over a year ago.

Morning pictures

ADE7F4A9-CB47-4187-922F-6C19FC7D0F41.jpeg

AA40D6C0-EA98-4996-AB38-27D4634A48B7.jpeg

F954D25E-FC27-48F0-8D50-B19FD5FB27E0.jpeg

FC28F0B8-519B-49C5-8C96-88B13CCD6EA8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom