Thanks dani and I always love looking at your grow that is an amazing root ball.
I’m glad someone has nice weather it didn’t get to 60 degrees today and drizzled on and off all day. Not enuff to water a seedling. Btw your plants are beautiful Keith you really are doing a great job 👏. CL🍀 :thumb:

Good morning all 420 members just feed my 3 plants. All were feed Prescription Blend and a little Superthrieve. My plants are looking very good IMO. They seem to be growing very good. the Sour Diesel that I topped is now growing new main stems really fast I can see new growth every day. I put notches on the stakes so I can tell how much they have grown. I am loving this year's grow and learning more every day. Thanks to all the knowledgeable growers sharing their knowledge. i am so glad I found 420 magazine last year surfing the net looking for cannabis growing help. Any new growers just showing up on 420, you should stitch around for the great people and the knowledge you get.

Morning pictures new growth

2A7556F0-E41A-46A3-8B2D-08DBB965688E.jpeg

4C80B0E5-C234-46BB-90BE-F6F05A83BC8A.jpeg

2EFB7BB1-67CA-4AEF-BBC1-1EC62ADF089B.jpeg

5129DEE9-D5C3-4177-B269-78F16DA0AC1F.jpeg

256D4692-8FDF-4A64-B32C-E8C53C66D43F.jpeg

Good morning all 420 members just feed my 3 plants. All were feed Prescription Blend and a little Superthrieve. My plants are looking very good IMO. They seem to be growing very good. the Sour Diesel that I topped is now growing new main stems really fast I can see new growth every day. I put notches on the stakes so I can tell how much they have grown. I am loving this year's grow and learning more every day. Thanks to all the knowledgeable growers sharing their knowledge. i am so glad I found 420 magazine last year surfing the net looking for cannabis growing help. Any new growers just showing up on 420, you should stitch around for the great people and the knowledge you get.
Looking great keith the sour d is looking fire 🔥🔥

I have a question for anyone using Prescription Blend. Is it safe to use a compost tea with it? I was thinking of making some but not sure if it will burn my plants.
@Danishoes21 is the tea expert, maker n user maybe ask for his opinion. Not in my pay grade bro. CL🍀

Keeping them happy aren’t cha Keith
:green_heart:

The look flawless bro, anything you thought was wrong at the beginning is all gone. Keep doing what you doing you will have a monster crop. Great to see them outside getting sun and not lights.
Thanks Dahi This is a great compliment coming from you. I could do it without the help I get here at 420. Great people and great advice.

I have a question for anyone using Prescription Blend. Is it safe to use a compost tea with it? I was thinking of making some but not sure if it will burn my plants.
@Danishoes21 is the tea expert, maker n user maybe ask for his opinion. Not in my pay grade bro. CL🍀

I would highly recommend anyone to use compost teas. But I don’t use any bottle nuts so I wouldn’t know if that would affect in any way the homeostasis you have at the moment in your medium and plant.

I would suggest to use it as foliar feeding applications instead of watering the roots, leave the roots with your feeding regime. You will profit from the tea application as foliar just as much you would watering the roots.

Give’er a world and see.

@Azimuth has lots of inputs on teas and feeding regimes.

Back
Top Bottom