Plants are getting a little yellow. Maybe because no sun for 2 days? It's another cloudy day. I had a late start went to the cemetery to visit an old friend. with another old friend. Nice morning. Hope everyone's weekend has been good.

Afternoon pictures

F7665CFE-3A55-4274-8718-A5BF2B1B7FEF.jpeg

39F76E66-58BD-47E8-838B-0FB9644B3B3C.jpeg

21B2E22F-8865-4507-83A7-8F4D1F1D6B95.jpeg

6EA4C4B9-887C-4713-9198-0D20E1ADEC0A.jpeg
Looking good Keith.

Quick question is what you using for your soil medium?

Plants are getting a little yellow. Maybe because no sun for 2 days? It's another cloudy day. I had a late start went to the cemetery to visit an old friend. with another old friend. Nice morning. Hope everyone's weekend has been good.
I'm sure their fine bro probably still finding their feet I'm sure colour will be back soon bro your doing great! 👌🏽

I'm sure their fine bro probably still finding their feet I'm sure colour will be back soon bro your doing great! 👌🏽
Thanks, I only gave them like 2 ml. and it called for 3 tbsp. I am not going to swet it yet.

New growth tends to come in yellow, especially when it's coming in fast like yours after transplant, and then greens up as it gets older. I don't know about your additives but my plants are a lovely shade of green on week 4 of PB with not much sun and no additives.

New growth tends to come in yellow, especially when it's coming in fast like yours after transplant, and then greens up as it gets older. I don't know about your additives but my plants are a lovely shade of green on week 4 of PB with not much sun and no additives.
Thanks, Shed

Back
Top Bottom