Looks like another cloudy day but up around 72 degrees. Have a gnat problem so I sprayed with neem oil and that should take care of that. may be feeding day just want to see how moist the plants are if moist enough I will not water/feed and wait another day.

Morning pictures sort of gloomy out side

5F74BD37-E151-4CF5-8CE2-DED3679839BC.jpeg

E52F450A-3A9A-40D4-939A-61EDE632367B.jpeg

F98BEAA2-8F16-4E11-8961-7824604AF5E3.jpeg

0E622664-D00C-4DC0-A8F1-6872ED36BCA3.jpeg

Good day Keith, nice shout on holding fire. Leaf tips starting to point down a bit so if the soils still moist put your feet up 👍🏽
Thanks Greenvein I did not know that about the leaf tips Thanks for the knowledge.

Thanks Greenvein I did not know that about the leaf tips Thanks for the knowledge.
I think it can be a sign of a few things like too much nitrogen or too much water as far as my knowledge maybe other things too but see how she goes.

Not as much yellowing whatever that may mean. I think they look ok. Got a little sun this afternoon. I think we will get more sun tomorrow which makes me happy. Going to have to start thinking about final up potting. Got to go get my FFHF and some more perlite. I may be giving another plant away my brother-in-law plants did not come up. That will leave me with 3 plants and that's ok. Two more than last year.

Good morning 420 members the moon was a bright pink this morning real cool, but I could not take a picture of it as it would not come out. Looks like a nice day with some sun. Feed and watered with PB Superthrive and 1 gallon tap water. It has been two-day sense last feeding and I think they like being feed every two days instead of every other day. I have to up pot in the next couple of days. The final pot 15-gallon and I am going to use the giant pot I used last year for 1 plant.

Good morning 420 members the moon was a bright pink this morning real cool, but I could not take a picture of it as it would not come out. Looks like a nice day with some sun. Feed and watered with PB Superthrive and 1 gallon tap water. It has been two-day sense last feeding and I think they like being feed every two days instead of every other day. I have to up pot in the next couple of days. The final pot 15-gallon and I am going to use the giant pot I used last year for 1 plant.
Don’t forget the Myco when you uppot bro. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom