Lucky me FFHF is on sale and I need 4 bags only $18.99 from $22.99. Hope prlite is on sale also I go to Smithlamd for my soils and perlite. Anyone know of a cheaper price? If so please lmk.
I got mine from Wally World 🌎 and it’s 22 bucks there. I don’t think you’ll find a better price than 18.99. CL🍀

Lucky me FFHF is on sale and I need 4 bags only $18.99 from $22.99. Hope prlite is on sale also I go to Smithlamd for my soils and perlite. Anyone know of a cheaper price? If so please lmk.
Thats pretty soild average for FFHF and FFOF is 30 bucks a bag where im from

Well only have 3 plants now Gary came and picked his plant out. I think 3 plants will be plenty for me now I can give them more attention. What I have left is 2 Sour Deisel's and the 1 clone Apple Fritter. The Apple Fritter is 50/50 at least that is what All Bud says It also say's Indica dominate I do not know how that is at 50/50 Indica/Sativa. I have been wanting to grow an Indica hope this gives me an idea of what that is like. Now I have plants growing in Washington Ma. and in Otis Ma. Both have had great grows so it will be nice to see what they can do with these.

Well only have 3 plants now Gary came and picked his plant out. I think 3 plants will be plenty for me now I can give them more attention. What I have left is 2 Sour Deisel's and the 1 clone Apple Fritter. The Apple Fritter is 50/50 at least that is what All Bud says It also say's Indica dominate I do not know how that is at 50/50 Indica/Sativa. I have been wanting to grow an Indica hope this gives me an idea of what that is like. Now I have plants growing in Washington Ma. and in Otis Ma. Both have had great grows so it will be nice to see what they can do with these.
Cant wait to see those sour diesel’s turn out 👍dont see them grown much anymore

I've only had 3.5g of Apple Fritter, but I liked it a lot.
More relaxing with a definite sedative effect on the back end of the high, but with a very happy mood.
Compares well with Blueberry for me, although I like Blueberry better for the flavour and stronger sedative effect. I will say that the AF I had was more potent.
50/50 would refer to the genetic background, and the dominant part would refer to expected effects.

Apple Fritter is in its forever home hope she likes it.

0B6A937E-5A2F-4C81-B25C-683306AC31CD.jpeg

I've only had 3.5g of Apple Fritter, but I liked it a lot.
More relaxing with a definite sedative effect on the back end of the high, but with a very happy mood.
Compares well with Blueberry for me, although I like Blueberry better for the flavour and stronger sedative effect. I will say that the AF I had was more potent.
50/50 would refer to the genetic background, and the dominant part would refer to expected effects.
Thanks Mel didn't know that.

Well Apple Fritter is in her final pot The roots look unbelievable I could not believe it The Mykos I used made all the difference I could not take pictures because I only had 1 hand and it was busy. But I wish I could have. Next 2 will be done this week and I hope the roots are as good as Apple Fritter. I put her in the pot I used last year, she will not be as tall as last years because she is 50/50 and last year's plant was sativa. But hopefully she will do ok there.

Good morning all 420ers the smoke from the Canadian fires is really bad here it blocks the sun out, in fact you can see the sun in the morning it is a big red ball in the sky. I hope they can put them fires out soon. All you can smell is smoke around here. Well Apple Fritter had a good night once the wind died down, I thought she was going to snap but she did not. The last two are going in the 15's today or tomorrow, let's see how I feel today I have been moving slow the last couple weeks as my back and feet are acting up. It sucks getting old and paying for all your beating on your body when you were young. I had an Indica 150mg gummy and I like the Indica it helps with pain, I was surprised I thought it would couch lock me, but I cut it in thirds, and it was great. Gotta get more of them. I am getting my official 420 coffee mug today and I looking forward to it. I'm easy a coffee mug makes me happy. Everyone have a great day and happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom