Up potting complete

FD17FFD3-2C74-4AF6-9036-5A330DBC8444.jpeg

2138EB32-5731-4356-A4F9-70474725E035.jpeg

60DAE9E5-CAB1-446E-A98E-1D71A3BF8FC1.jpeg

Looking good bro did you use the Myco? No pictures of the rootball? CL🍀
No pictures of the root ball only have two hands. And yes, I use Mykos. That stuff will last forever. Now get them on a feeding schedule the best I can. Find out where in the yard they like best and put them there while I can.

Looks good!
Are you going to keep those fabric pots on the ground? Let the roots go through the bottom?
Once I find where they like best I was going to just leave them on the ground. Is that a bad idea?

Do they go thru? I just started using one of these, I dont know much about it.
Yeah, they can. I keep mine on pot elevators. Keeps the bottom roots air pruned.
If you leave them on soil those roots can go down, and you can end up with a monster plant.

Once I find where they like best I was going to just leave them on the ground. Is that a bad idea?
If you're not planning on moving them it's not a problem.
Eventually the bottom of the bag can be weakened from the roots growing through, but the bags wear out eventually anyway.

Yeah, they can. I keep mine on pot elevators. Keeps the bottom roots air pruned.
If you leave them on soil those roots can go down, and you can end up with a monster plant.
Thanks Mel I had no idea that would happen. They will get big enough in the 15 alone.

👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 Let the madness begin! Excited times 😁 nice work Keith really looking forward to this haha sure you are too ✌🏽
Thanks, Greenvein It will start to come back to me from now on. I had a lot of help last year the only problem is I lost my logbook I made last year. I know I had a lot of notes and advice Shed and others gave me. My wife did something with it but I should have kept a better eye on it. I may still find it. Gotta keep an eye out for bugs and Powdery Mold and get the feeding/watering down.

Thanks, Greenvein It will start to come back to me from now on. I had a lot of help last year the only problem is I lost my logbook I made last year. I know I had a lot of notes and advice Shed and others gave me. My wife did something with it but I should have kept a better eye on it. I may still find it. Gotta keep an eye out for bugs and Powdery Mold and get the feeding/watering down.
Well so far so good! Don't worry to much about it bro let the ladies lead the way.. can always start a fresh one. I have notes on my notes app but don't really look at it too much Anymore. Only thing I could do with is a calender as I'm very forgetful lol Might get a large year one 🤔

Well so far so good! Don't worry to much about it bro let the ladies lead the way.. can always start a fresh one. I have notes on my notes app but don't really look at it too much Anymore. Only thing I could do with is a calender as I'm very forgetful lol Might get a large year one 🤔
Got a new one started.

If you're not planning on moving them it's not a problem.
Eventually the bottom of the bag can be weakened from the roots growing through, but the bags wear out eventually anyway.
I have roots growing through mine all the time from getting wet from feeding. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom