I woke up again, and that's a good thing so good morning all my 420 brothers and sisters. May get a little rain today and we need it so it's a good thing. Hope all are doing well. gotta go out and check the plants see how they faired last night. I will have morning pics shortly.

Morning pictures

04B1E6AE-719D-4E06-AE2E-0A0EF69D99B6.jpeg

049C670D-5754-4EB8-90F4-DC084E8E6C37.jpeg

3C783CF4-E35E-4956-8C92-414DE3451972.jpeg

B4CCD430-9778-4BB9-897E-62E019D6200C.jpeg

Stacking up nodes bro :clap: shits tight Keith, liking the node spacing on the phenos!
They gonna start putting on some foliage weight in the next weeks.
In the 15-gallan pots in aweek or so. Then they will take right off I hope.

dani your outside grow looks great. Get a picture of them in the contest it could be a winner for sure.

I'm gonna submit all along the grow season, I gotta get them on fire first so I can have something on my plate when I submit, seen the competition out there, Its hardcore lol. All the plants are Fire 🔥 all the time.

I'm gonna submit all along the grow season, I gotta get them on fire first so I can have something on my plate when I submit, seen the competition out there, Its hardcore lol. All the plants are Fire 🔥 all the time.
Your right let them blow up a little than go in for the win.

Thanks GB How are those sips working? They look great.
Thanks - so far they are working as expected. I've done nothing to them. Not even watered in 4 days. I'll know in the next few days if they are wicking properly.

Back
Top Bottom