That Mykos is good but you need more of it to get the same bang as you would from @DYNOMYCO. Either way it's a good thing to use when mixing up the new soil, sprinkling in the hole, and also on the sides of the rootball before you drop it in. Pro Tip: misting water on the rootball will help the mycos stick!

[For anyone interested I did a price comparison between Mykos and Dynomyco back in December. The prices have probably changed but the info is here.]

You may not need to top that clone but it's probably a good idea anyway to give it some shape and get the lower branches to grow up to the top. It's not about light penetration outside but it is about moving the growth hormones around to make bigger buds across the canopy.

Hey Bill, I picked up some MYKOS Pure Mycorrhizal Inoculant from my grow shop it cost $20 plus tax, but I waited till the last minute, so I have to pay whatever. It says 2 tbsp per plant just spread it in the impression for the plant in the new 1-gallon pot. Plus, I pulled out my Superthrive and mixed it in with my nutes. I forgot I had the Superthrive.
Myco isn’t cheap but Imo it’s worth every penny. I’m not sure if @DYNOMYCO still has the promo going but free sample you pay shipping. CL🍀

That Mykos is good but you need more of it to get the same bang as you would from @DYNOMYCO. Either way it's a good thing to use when mixing up the new soil, sprinkling in the hole, and also on the sides of the rootball before you drop it in. Pro Tip: misting water on the rootball will help the mycos stick!

[For anyone interested I did a price comparison between Mykos and Dynomyco back in December. The prices have probably changed but the info is here.]

You may not need to top that clone but it's probably a good idea anyway to give it some shape and get the lower branches to grow up to the top. It's not about light penetration outside but it is about moving the growth hormones around to make bigger buds across the canopy.
Thanks, Shed The guy at the shop told me to use 2 oz per plant two shot glasses which is more that the bag says. They did not have Dynomyco or that is what I would have got. Does 2 shot glasses sound good?

Topping will be a new thing for me, but I got this, I think.

Thanks, Shed The guy at the shop told me to use 2 oz per plant two shot glasses which is more that the bag says. They did not have Dynomyco or that is what I would have got. Does 2 shot glasses sound good?
2 shot glasses sounds like overkill to me, but I haven't used any stand alone myko products. My soil comes pre-inoculated with spores.
I'd go with the instructions.

I will wait a week after up potting before I top. At this point I only have 3 points showing on my plants and I am not sure if I should have 4 or 5 points showing or does it matter? The videos I watched all show more that 3 points.

It's still a bit early, but once it starts pushing out new growth would be a good time.

I have a question: assuming the clone was living indoors all of its life, did you acclimated it slowly to your beautiful sunshine?
Yes, over a couple days, about 3 or 4 hours a day now it stays out all day and has done so for at least 5 days.

Do you mean nodes? Places where the lower branches grow from?
Number of leave points. I have 3 leaves on my branches. I do have new growth between my branches where new tops would start after topping the first node.

Number of leave points. I have 3 leaves on my branches. I do have new growth between my branches where new tops would start after topping the first node.
I usually wait until the 5th node to top, sometimes the 6th if I plan to octoline.

Harvest time in the next few days, my Blueberry cheesecake auto. 😘🫐🧀🎂

IMG_20230525_185607.jpg

IMG_20230525_185547.jpg

IMG_20230525_185537.jpg

I usually wait until the 5th node to top, sometimes the 6th if I plan to octoline.
I only have 3 nodes showing so I will do as planned up pot and wait until more nodes are showing.

Nice plants Tiger.
The main goal was to get seeds for new genetics, for now I've only found 3, but the blueberry genetics have small seeds, I'll probably find more when I dry it!🤞I used three different types of pollen to live up to the name that I gave him, "Vinsmoke" the geneticist scientist who created the "germ" army through genetic experiments.

Good morning 420ers hope those in Massachusetts did not get any frost damage. It only went down to 40 here last night, but I still pulled all the plants I could inside just in case. Sun is up and it will warm up fast, next week look great right now. Hope everyone's grows are doing good.

Back
Top Bottom