1E478F27-078E-448D-B116-D0A792E42FF9.jpeg

37054624-2D08-4023-94F0-7041650790D3.jpeg

CA419769-53A3-4F56-B067-E9A90CB64B08.jpeg

90D19682-4756-4A3C-BC98-2B5A676A18FA.jpeg

509FD3CA-5A9F-4BDF-9987-62077935F96A.jpeg

1E6AD740-56B5-4D34-BA22-49B0E9CDB2E2.jpeg

8CBB8DDE-2FF4-4FB5-B8A0-607CE259F205.jpeg

C304341D-7C5A-4815-B3B2-A68D13CD121E.jpeg

I'm sorry, little high. Excuse me..lol.. follow the PB chart and everything should be golden my friend. Had a moment there..lol
I do follow the PB schedule, and I cannot complain they are growing just do not know where they should be at as it is my first time growing from seed. But as long as no one is telling me something is wrong I will continue as I have been doing. I for some reason think they should be bigger, but they do seem healthy to me.

Looking 👀 like you got them all dialed in there looking happy n healthy.👍 CL🍀. :thumb:
Thanks Capt. I need that good or bad I need to hear how they are doing. It does feel good hear positive but will handle the negative if it comes.

Good morning all woke up about 3:30am cannot sleep. Just waiting for the sun to come up. Good time to pluck my little suckers in my pots. I don't know where they come from, and they pop up out of no where.
Get em Keith ☠️☠️☠️! lol CL🍀

Looking 👀 good bro, when are you going to upcan them? I use Myco on the rootball to help with the acclimation. CL🍀
This week, I hope. The Shedster suggested I wait till the end of the week so the roots can grow enough to hold the soil together and I trust his knowledge.

This week, I hope. The Shedster suggested I wait till the end of the week so the roots can grow enough to hold the soil together and I trust his knowledge.
The Shedman won’t disappoint, if that’s what he recommends you can bank on it. CL🍀

My Apple Fritter still looks like had a bad time at the dispensary those upper leaves will always look a little beat on. I hope new growth hide this and pretties up the plant every time I look at it I say shit to myself. I should have looked it over a little better before taking it. My plant from last year had some rough spot on it when I got it and it turned out OK so I think this one will do the same. Maybe I will be able to pull those leaves down the line. It's like my flowers I buy every year I want them to look beautiful all the time. Maybe I am just too picky.

My Apple Fritter still looks like had a bad time at the dispensary those upper leaves will always look a little beat on. I hope new growth hide this and pretties up the plant every time I look at it I say shit to myself. I should have looked it over a little better before taking it. My plant from last year had some rough spot on it when I got it and it turned out OK so I think this one will do the same. Maybe I will be able to pull those leaves down the line. It's like my flowers I buy every year I want them to look beautiful all the time. Maybe I am just too picky.
Your apple fritter doesn't actually look very good, but I'm sure your love will improve with it!

Your apple fritter doesn't actually look very good, but I'm sure your love will improve with it!
Yea that is how I got it from the dispensary I do not think it is anything to worry about as it has not gotten worse.

Good morning 420 brothers and sisters. Another nice day sunny sunny sunny. My plants are out basking it up. Have a little concern about my Apple Fritter she looks a little rough, I know when I got her, she already had some rough leaves but well a little concerned.

Back
Top Bottom