Good morning 420 brothers and sisters. Another nice day sunny sunny sunny. My plants are out basking it up. Have a little concern about my Apple Fritter she looks a little rough, I know when I got her, she already had some rough leaves but well a little concerned.
Pictures please 🙏. CL🍀

Morning pictures

DAD56138-9791-4C40-B9F1-FEBA62DF7D65.jpeg

D2976FBA-6CBE-4934-87F2-93845447771E.jpeg

75140895-9B06-46FE-91C6-D11435963949.jpeg

0E6833D2-CAE7-4DAD-A07E-A16D4961992F.jpeg

C290DCF5-1230-410C-B62C-5AD1433E5BBB.jpeg

9D0825BB-7397-4885-9644-418EA1A6168A.jpeg

199339D2-E3A8-44CE-A3B4-9F46E30B4CEB.jpeg

176180F3-250B-4AFF-8D50-CA2FA73471B2.jpeg

No Capt. I know nothing about Myco and I have never used anything but nutes. I will have to research it.
Yeah I see the lower leaves look like a little nute burn maybe but that’s no big deal. If the upper leaves are still looking healthy I think you’ll be okay. CL🍀

I’m not seeing anything wrong with her how does the newest leaves look? CL🍀
The new leaves seem ok, once I am able to, I am going to get rid of those leaves. Can't wait to up pot her for the last time as she will take off then.

The new leaves seem ok, once I am able to, I am going to get rid of those leaves. Can't wait to up pot her for the last time as she will take off then.
I always use Myco on the rootball when I upcan, so does @Bill284 and many other members. Just a thought. CL🍀

I think I would check with Shed before I removed any leaves. But that’s just me. CL🍀

I think I would check with Shed before I removed any leaves. But that’s just me. CL🍀
Yes, I would not remove them till it a got bigger and there are a lot more fans on the plant. I believe Shed was not a fan of removing leaves on outdoors plants unless there is a reason for it and these leave are still working taking in the sun.

I always use Myco on the rootball when I upcan, so does @Bill284 and many other members. Just a thought. CL🍀
When you uppot its your opportunity to access the roots.
This is important in the growth of your root ball.
Do not waste it.
I cover the roots with a mist of mild b1 or kelp extract , and Superthrive in water.
Then @DYNOMYCO directly on the root ball first.
Then bokashi & Frass & Dazzle 0.0.0 .
Same in the area directly below where I'm placing it.
Then I layer it up, Bill284 Method.
But don't miss the chance to supercharge your girl.
My 2 cents.:Namaste:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Looking good Keith, did you top one?

also I meant to say I wouldn't worry about the old fan leaves looking stressed, all the growth that she had will eventually die off and you will have all the new leaves all healthy and happy; clones take a while.
No I have not top any and I do not think I will as I hope I will get enough growth in the 15-gallao pots they are going in.

I think I am going to up pot tomorrow or Saturday anyways this week. I am going to head to the local grow shop and get something for the roots as Bill suggested. I hope they have something good I know they have Suoerthrive and I will take a list. I guy has been in business for a long time so he should have what I need.

When you uppot its your opportunity to access the roots.
This is important in the growth of your root ball.
Do not waste it.
I cover the roots with a mist of mild b1 or kelp extract , and Superthrive in water.
Then @DYNOMYCO directly on the root ball first.
Then bokashi & Frass & Dazzle 0.0.0 .
Same in the area directly below where I'm placing it.
Then I layer it up, Bill284 Method.
But don't miss the chance to supercharge your girl.
My 2 cents.:Namaste:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill, I picked up some MYKOS Pure Mycorrhizal Inoculant from my grow shop it cost $20 plus tax, but I waited till the last minute, so I have to pay whatever. It says 2 tbsp per plant just spread it in the impression for the plant in the new 1-gallon pot. Plus, I pulled out my Superthrive and mixed it in with my nutes. I forgot I had the Superthrive.

Back
Top Bottom