I do what you do when there's no sun for the young ones: a 23 w CFL. They seem to love it!
I use what I have for now. I have to get a real light and then find a place to put it. I do not think the kitchen will go over to well even though I have them there now. Haven't gotten too much shit for that yet, but a couple weeks and outdoors they go.

Good morning, Brothers and Sisters, the rain has past, and I am in for a nice and sunny day just a few clouds to start the morning then sun. I will feed today with Prescription Blend full strength for veg, got to go to breakfast first with my best friend and his wife then I will feed. I did not feed any of my plants yesterday and they look fine still moist to touch. I think I will go to feeding every other day now as long as they do not dry out, so I will be checking them more often. I have one plant leaving hope for its forever home in a few days as it is time to pay back for my plant, I was given last year. My cousin Brad will take great care of it as he has been growing for many many years and got me started growing. It feels good being able to give him a plant. I have one more plant going to my brother-in-law, he too has been growing for some time and has the perfect place to grow. He grew his first plant from seed last year an indica plant and it was beautiful plant. As I said he has been growing but all gifted plants and now it will be one of my plants.

Morning pictures little windy this morning

F76E45F1-A80A-464D-A49E-A389CB2955C3.jpeg

7315F312-3597-4BC4-BF0E-E58B222EE407.jpeg

CF3FE0CD-4023-4CF4-A39E-25E79AFFF8E5.jpeg

32BCCE63-4BBD-4465-9E10-2A69FF592834.jpeg

F1803EFB-79C5-44DA-918C-8174AC4A97AF.jpeg

457A879C-CE4C-4B47-BDE2-4488749E1260.jpeg

Hey Keith, Jim here - nice baby Diesels:yummy:
I was at a cannabis awards yesterday and missed out on a clone of a prize winner (ironically because I was busy giving the award.)
But when I got back last night I started a new adventure, potting my first ever autoflower seedlings - Green Gelato.

Good morning 420 suns coming up gonna be a nice day, side note got my veggy garden in and have most of my flowers out. Now to my grow I am not going to feed today as I think all my plants need to dry out a little, but I will keep an eye on them just in case they get to dry. as soon as it warms up a little, I will put them outside I have them under a light right now as I start the light every day around 5:30am every morning just till they go outside. I hope everyone has a nice week and happy growing. Pictures will follow.

Hey Keith, Jim here - nice baby Diesels:yummy:
I was at a cannabis awards yesterday and missed out on a clone of a prize winner (ironically because I was busy giving the award.)
But when I got back last night I started a new adventure, potting my first ever autoflower seedlings - Green Gelato.
Hey Jim are you going to start a Grow Journal? If so I would like to follow along. Tag me if you are starting one. CL🍀:popcorn:

I think I am going to up pot this week it is time for the 1-gallon pots, plus I have to get 1 plant ready to leave home it will be going to a new home and have great parents that know a lot more about growing than I do. I will get some tips when he comes to pick her up or maybe I will just take a ride up to the woods of Washington and check out Brads seedlings. He is having a hard time up there because the snow just went away about a week ago and he his running a little late on getting started. He tells me he is going to stop going, what a bunch of shit this hill billy has been growing for years it is in his blood.

Morning Keith, looking good mate I hope that weather sticks! 🤞🏽
Same here I am loving the weather in the 70's low humidity and lots of sun, I love this time of year I have to get out in the boat and do some fishing.

Same here I am loving the weather in the 70's low humidity and lots of sun, I love this time of year I have to get out in the boat and do some fishing.
I’m a firm believer that every hour spent fishing adds 1 day to your lifetime. Catch a big one buddy! CL🍀

I’m a firm believer that every hour spent fishing adds 1 day to your lifetime. Catch a big one buddy! CL🍀
Thanks Capt. I have to get my son ready to go this week and try out the new outboard motor. I am not looking forward to backing up this boat and trailer. I'm not too good at it, I can do it, but it does not look pretty. My boy cand back up any trailer with ease, the boy can drive. He is used to driving the fire trucks anyone of them the ladder truck looks very difficult but no problem for him.

Back
Top Bottom