Can't remember shit. Thats me alright.
One more thing my friend, I find everything funny about this time of day. I finished drinking my coffee, reading my newspaper 🗞️ and breaking out my new @MagicStone. lol CL🍀

One more thing my friend, I find everything funny about this time of day. I finished drinking my coffee, reading my newspaper 🗞️ and breaking out my new @MagicStone. lol CL🍀
Waken bake! I cannot do that although I should.

Today’s pictures

097D70C1-BCC2-440A-924E-E4A7BBD26339.jpeg

B2EA965D-EFC8-4CC3-AC8C-D7B9B1645584.jpeg

19AA6B0C-3D00-4DCC-B081-76840AEFD831.jpeg

DCF4CDF7-1860-4CA4-A89A-52A4A73E4521.jpeg

BE77C631-CBAE-4809-8DED-D7A3297B55B3.jpeg

D85AEB4E-260E-4B8E-BBD5-97CCDB279DFB.jpeg

313AE054-39E5-49C3-B398-6CC092669701.jpeg
Nice plants Keith 👌🏽 bet you can't wait to get them out! I'm looking forward to watching them take off!

Glad to hear your enjoying the new pipe captain it definitely looks good! I bought the weedgets one from another sponsor and love it! I very rarely roll anymore 👌🏽

Glad to hear your enjoying the new pipe captain it definitely looks good! I bought the weedgets one from another sponsor and love it! I very rarely roll anymore 👌🏽
Is that the one with the special cooling device inside? CL🍀

That's it the Maze-X it's my first pipe so I can't compare but its definitely cool and smooth!
Yeah it’s really cool but the @MagicStone turns yer flower to vapor. No more inhaling smoke and I can for the first time taste the flavors of the strain. I only tasted smoke before. CL🍀

Yeah it’s really cool but the @MagicStone turns yer flower to vapor. No more inhaling smoke and I can for the first time taste the flavors of the strain. I only tasted smoke before. CL🍀
Very tempting 👌🏽I thought the same I can taste the flavour more but probably not how you explain. I'll send my wife the link for my birthday 🤣

Nice plants Keith 👌🏽 bet you can't wait to get them out! I'm looking forward to watching them take off!
Thanks, and your right I cannot wait to get them in their final pots. God, I love growing these plants.

When I up potted my Apple Fritter, I put FFOF and small stones in the bottom of the 1-gallon pot now when I feed her it appears all the nutrients comes out as run off and I am worried the plant will dry out to fast, so I put that dog dish under her to catch the runoff. Should I be worried about it. I keep checking the plant and she seems to be moist but there is a lot of run off and I will not be here to check it every 20 minutes, I would just repot her, but I do not want to stress the shit out of her. She has only been in this pot for 1 day. Is it OK to pour the runoff back into the pot in a effort to keep her damp. I think I never should have put those stones in the bottom of the pot.

When I up potted my Apple Fritter, I put FFOF and small stones in the bottom of the 1-gallon pot now when I feed her it appears all the nutrients comes out as run off and I am worried the plant will dry out to fast, so I put that dog dish under her to catch the runoff. Should I be worried about it. I keep checking the plant and she seems to be moist but there is a lot of run off and I will not be here to check it every 20 minutes, I would just repot her, but I do not want to stress the shit out of her. She has only been in this pot for 1 day. Is it OK to pour the runoff back into the pot in a effort to keep her damp. I think I never should have put those stones in the bottom of the pot.
Since it's newly planted I would let it sit in the saucer with the water and let it soak it back up. Not a good idea with a plant that's been in the pot for a long time because the runoff will be full of old nutes, but at this stage it's fine. Or pour it back in a few time if the rocks at the bottom keep it from sucking the water back up.

Also, solo cups around the peat will save you money and nutes.

Link to perched water table info.

Since it's newly planted I would let it sit in the saucer with the water and let it soak it back up. Not a good idea with a plant that's been in the pot for a long time because the runoff will be full of old nutes, but at this stage it's fine. Or pour it back in a few time if the rocks at the bottom keep it from sucking the water back up.

Also, solo cups around the peat will save you money and nutes.

Link to perched water table info.
Solo cups I think I need a slap in the head.

Back
Top Bottom