I'm never up before the sun! I spray my plants in the sun all the time with no negative effects, though I try for mornings on hot days so the spray doesn't evaporate quickly. Here are a few more garden myths:

I got it thanks I never water my garden in the sun. for this reason.

Going to feed full strength Prescription Blend nutrients today I will have to wait until it warms up outside before I can put my plants outside I will have to use my light for now got pretty cold last night so it will take some time before they go out. The sun is shining nicely.

9E7034B0-D9C6-4033-9B32-D4D56C9792D1.jpeg

EB3A062E-16F3-4099-8D71-829F3A342AF2.jpeg

0F62E2B0-8CF8-4CF2-A94C-8FF3A5FD17F5.jpeg

9C12172C-8755-49FB-A624-B2E773429D8C.jpeg

79E4BD96-E7CE-4556-B9AF-52263DA9A9B8.jpeg

Going to feed full strength Prescription Blend nutrients today I will have to wait until it warms up outside before I can put my plants outside I will have to use my light for now got pretty cold last night so it will take some time before they go out. The sun is shining nicely.

9E7034B0-D9C6-4033-9B32-D4D56C9792D1.jpeg

EB3A062E-16F3-4099-8D71-829F3A342AF2.jpeg

0F62E2B0-8CF8-4CF2-A94C-8FF3A5FD17F5.jpeg

9C12172C-8755-49FB-A624-B2E773429D8C.jpeg

79E4BD96-E7CE-4556-B9AF-52263DA9A9B8.jpeg
Your doing a great job Keith keep up the good work.👏👍 CL🍀 :thumb: :high-five:

Your doing a great job Keith keep up the good work.👏👍 CL🍀 :thumb: :high-five:
Thanks Capt. I could not do it without the help of the likes of Shed yourself and others. How's your morning going had your coffee and news paper yet. Hope the cold temperatures did not affect you even though you grow indoors. Have a great day.

Thanks Capt. I could not do it without the help of the likes of Shed yourself and others. How's your morning going had your coffee and news paper yet. Hope the cold temperatures did not affect you even though you grow indoors. Have a great day.
Yeah I had my wake n bake with my new @MagicStone and let me tell you that it’s awesome! It took me a minute to figure out how it works but WOW! I have always heard about people tasting the profiles of different strains and thought B.S. I only tasted smoke but with this you can really taste the flavors. Coolest thing for getting baked in years. CL🍀

Let's not get that cold for the duration now huh?
Looks like low 39 degrees tonight is will slowly warm up at night, today it will be around 67 degrees just waiting for it to warm up a little more so I can put my plants out and feed them.

Ladies look good Keith; right on.
:popcorn:
Thanks, dan I'm doing my best with the help from the guys here at 420 I am going to get an Apple Fritter clone this afternoon as long as I get there before they are all gone. That will give me 6 plants to work with. Never grew a clone so it will be another learning experience. Have a great day and happy growing, hey your grow and journal looks great.

Thanks, dan I'm doing my best with the help from the guys here at 420 I am going to get an Apple Fritter clone this afternoon as long as I get there before they are all gone. That will give me 6 plants to work with. Never grew a clone so it will be another learning experience. Have a great day and happy growing, hey your grow and journal looks great.

Right on Keith, clones are great. If the source is reliable then good genetics and free of disease. The clone should grow faster as the have the same age as the mother and most likely a somewhat established root ball.

Should be fun
:passitleft:

thanks for the compliment :)

Right on Keith, clones are great. If the source is reliable then good genetics and free of disease. The clone should grow faster as the have the same age as the mother and most likely a somewhat established root ball.

Should be fun

thanks for the compliment :)
It will be my first clone so it will learn as you grow. I looked for something about clone in the search area with no luck. There are people that grow clones so I will find their journals.

It will be my first clone so it will learn as you grow. I looked for something about clone in the search area with no luck. There are people that grow clones so I will find their journals.

The hardest part is cutting and having the controled environment inside a dome and cutting the fan leaves of each clone so it’s focus energy on building roots and not leaf material. It takes about 2 weeks for them to set roots. It’s not rocket science but there is a difficulty degree to the whole process. Also clean and sterilization of work place helps prevent contamination and/or disease.

If you buy a clone, mostly all that work described before is well done and you will have a started plant with roots in a solo cup or pot, sometimes clones are root bound so transplanting to a bigger pot is advised.

:hippy:

The hardest part is cutting and having the controled environment inside a dome and cutting the fan leaves of each clone so it’s focus energy on building roots and not leaf material. It takes about 2 weeks for them to set roots. It’s not rocket science but there is a difficulty degree to the whole process. Also clean and sterilization of work place helps prevent contamination and/or disease.

If you buy a clone, mostly all that work described before is well done and you will have a started plant with roots in a solo cup or pot, sometimes clones are root bound so transplanting to a bigger pot is advised.

:hippy:
You should also keep new (bought) clones separated from the rest of your plants for a while just to make sure they don't have pests hitchhiking on them.
Some guys have found spider mites in their grow spaces after bringing home clones.
It's not as much of a problem outdoors because of natural predators, but it can still be a problem.

You should also keep new (bought) clones separated from the rest of your plants for a while just to make sure they don't have pests hitchhiking on them.
Some guys have found spider mites in their grow spaces after bringing home clones.
It's not as much of a problem outdoors because of natural predators, but it can still be a problem.
Totally. No one knows if the person cloning was OCD or not about cleaning like we are. You could bring their pests to your grow pretty fast

My new plant is starting out its life with me and has some brown edges on some of the upper leaves. I do not know if this is just because it is a clone and did not have a very nice life before I bought it or what, I feed it Prescription Blend after uppotting it I hope this helps and does not hurt it. In any case it is already done, and she needed water was a little dry when I got her. Never done these clones before. You do not want to know what a clone cost in Massachusetts.

Back
Top Bottom