Think about it growing wild in nature n how if it doesn’t die then it gets stronger. But then you don’t want yours to die so maybe give it some support. lol CL🍀
Will do and thanks Capt.

I live in Chicago aka Windy City and I have mine outside but like dani was saying that they have to get acclimated to it first. CL🍀
I made a little wind break out of my old boat cover. It seems to be working and it has been a little breezy the past day or so. I believe they are acclimated. I would hate to lose one do to the wind. They are only 26 days old, and it feels like 3 months. I love these little girls.

So much for my little wind break the wind caught the boat cover and knocked over one of my plants but I think I saved it.

F0E2986D-40F4-4814-88D8-C39AB523F723.jpeg

16E8654D-5E2E-49AF-9D5D-C4EBB5C24E1B.jpeg

I don't recommend spraying leaves with water if they're dehydrated. Water your plants if they're thirsty, that's what roots are for!
If you ever want to do a foliar spraying it’s best right before sunup. Also try getting both sides of the leaves. CL🍀

I'm never up before the sun! I spray my plants in the sun all the time with no negative effects, though I try for mornings on hot days so the spray doesn't evaporate quickly. Here are a few more garden myths:

Myths with a link? Only the Shedman can provide such information, without his knowledge were all doomed to failure. lol CL🍀 Edit: I guess I can’t believe everything I read. Because it said that they would have better absorption @ that time.

After seeing them today I would say it's time to give those plants the full nutes according to the PB chart.

Also, the sun and wind will dry out those peat pots quickly so use the solo cups when they're out. Also also, weren't they all in a tray that would keep them from blowing over?
Full nutes tomorrow and the peat pot are staying wet almost soggy, and the tray was a cheap slimsy tray. I had to double up the peat pot as they started to come apart. I check them for wetness with my fingers. Thank you Shed

Back
Top Bottom