Here they are in all there glory please tell me what you think.

C119A339-9318-4386-86C4-79AC3FED88E6.jpeg

F318A072-222B-4A4F-B024-4234EC6A03D6.jpeg

A7CB352E-D385-412E-9195-E1CC1F756DBD.jpeg

04579609-C569-466B-A80A-62F135FE8089.jpeg

9AE2122C-E800-4EE3-B3C1-D14054EC9DE8.jpeg

836E48BF-2205-49D1-B830-32E774EE073B.jpeg

I think they look great 😊 except I think I would use a stick to straighten that one. You don’t want it growing on an angle. CL🍀 :thumb:
Thanks you Capt. I will get to that this morning. I think the plant are going to be fine,

I think they are all in their glory!!
:callme:

They good bro. Right on!! The sun does miracles for the weeds
Thanks, dan. I think I got all worked up over nothing yesterday, but my root balls could have been a lot better. I think I maybe over watered them a little too much, but lesson learned.

Looking most excellent! Next time...solo cups. :)

Also, my plants do better in the shade generally when the temps get into the 90s, not just transplants.
I took your advice and had them in the shade today. Thanks Shed.

What a beautiful day my plants spent the day in partial shade all day. They look good and I think they are not stressing too bad after a not so good up pot. It was a lesson for me, and I learned a lot from it. Next year not so much watering and no peat pots, I will use solo cups for sure clear ones if I can find them. Mkcos is a must use. I am glad I figured that out before I up potted. But I did not use it on my Apple Fritter clone. I will have a better light for my seedlings next year thanks to a member here at 420. So, I germinated my first seeds grew them under a not so good light, but it worked lol Up potted my seedlings now I have one more up pot going from 1-gallon pots to my 15-gallon grow pots but not for a while. I would like to thank all for the great advice and words of confidence. 420 is truly a great place to learn and great people to learn from. Thanks

nice healthy strong looking plants keith, its a good start .looking forward to follow your outdoor garden.
i"ve tryed those peat pots without success , they are made to plant direct into the soil / potting mix , the roots should be able to grow through the peat & at the same time the peat degrades , but that was"nt the case with my attempt, i don"t recommend peat pots . & that leaning plant will straighten on its own & make her stronger .take care & peace to all :peace:

nice healthy strong looking plants keith, its a good start .looking forward to follow your outdoor garden.
i"ve tryed those peat pots without success , they are made to plant direct into the soil / potting mix , the roots should be able to grow through the peat & at the same time the peat degrades , but that was"nt the case with my attempt, i don"t recommend peat pots . & that leaning plant will straighten on its own & make her stronger .take care & peace to all :peace:
Thanks TU I diffidently learned my lesson on those peat pots never again,

Awesome looking plants ya got there buddy. and you couldn't have got a better stretch of weather to do all that transplanting. Best of luck
Thank you Chris I am learning as I go, I hope they turn out ok. I still love growing these plants they are so cool they have little personalities.

Good morning all yet another great day for my plants, sunny but breazy I will leave my plants in the sun for a few hours then in a shadier place I will do this throughout the day and try not to shock them from to much direct sun light, I think I should do this today and maybe back to normal tomorrow. I will feed them their Prescription Blend until it comes out the bottom of the pot. I have to say I too love the PB and I sorry about the problem they must have run into. My wife is off to the parade down on North Elm Street. I would go but I can't do the walk parades are not my thing any ways. Off to the cemetery and water the plants up there gotta keep ma and pa's plants live hope it is not to crowded with people doing the same thing. Then up to Otis the lake will be great today and it will be crowded with boats and people the norm on Memorial Day. i hope everyone has a great day today and enjoys family and friends. I think I will bring a fishing pole and drop a line in.

Back
Top Bottom