How are auto's for growing outdoors. I have never grown anything but sativa photo. I'm thinking if I can get myself an auto seed it would be something different to grow. If I have it right autos grow faster so I could grow one while the photo's grow. Just a thought it would be cool to grow an indica dominate plant. I want to use my new learned skills and germinate another seed. Are autos more difficult to grow outside. I want something easier to grow. I will google the best strain for beginners.

How are auto's for growing outdoors. I have never grown anything but sativa photo. I'm thinking if I can get myself an auto seed it would be something different to grow. If I have it right autos grow faster so I could grow one while the photo's grow. Just a thought it would be cool to grow an indica dominate plant. I want to use my new learned skills and germinate another seed. Are autos more difficult to grow outside. I want something easier to grow. I will google the best strain for beginners.
try Northern Light auto

I believe they grown more over night

44195608-0837-49C4-9254-B216A5DDE08D.jpeg

36943AF6-C95D-4B30-A794-1B4E9A27D1F8.jpeg

D79C931A-5456-49B5-B5BB-7CA6EF76AECB.jpeg

A543E8B8-89A4-49C2-9A03-A068FCC67AAD.jpeg

662ACE98-1A6E-446F-8B9A-65CBF8945C10.jpeg

8F71CA10-7B57-48A1-AF8B-9B448D50260F.jpeg

A couple of my plants have a little dark spot in the middle of the leaves does anyone know what it may be. I hope nothing bad. I have grown to love these little girls and it would be terrible for there being something wrong with them. I find myself checking on them like every 20 minutes. Funny how this happens I hope I am not the only one that does this.

A couple of my plants have a little dark spot in the middle of the leaves does anyone know what it may be. I hope nothing bad. I have grown to love these little girls and it would be terrible for there being something wrong with them. I find myself checking on them like every 20 minutes. Funny how this happens I hope I am not the only one that does this.
Do you mean in the center of the girl.
Or center of leaves?
Looks ok but I’m blind. Hehe

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Do you mean in the center of the girl.
Or center of leaves?
Looks ok but I’m blind. Hehe

In the center of the leaves. It is not real dark and small they have not changed meaning it is not getting larger. I hope it is nothing, but I see it and that bothers me, not knowing what it is if anything.

In the center of the leaves. It is not real dark and small they have not changed meaning it is not getting larger. I hope it is nothing, but I see it and that bothers me, not knowing what it is if anything.
Can you get a clear pic of what you are concerned about. ?
So we can make sure .

Back
Top Bottom