Thanks Joe and I will keep an eye on them just waiting for the right time to uppot and I hate waiting. Patience is not one of my strong points. Just another thing I must learn.
Watching paint dry & growing seeds (not weed), that take 3 weeks to sprout, seeds that you can barely see, has built up my patience
If the roots are able to get through them doesn't that negate the reason for removing them?
Depends how you water when you up pot, If the roots are just growing out the bottom, they can restrict the side growth, if you don't soak the upper part of the peat pot

If the roots are able to get through them doesn't that negate the reason for removing them?
Do you guys ever peek at your roots by digging around the stem? I want to but I will probably kill the plant so I will not do it.

Good morning, all. My plants look great this morning I think they had a little growing spirt. I feel asleep and left my lights on all night. I was worried but now I think they liked it. They went right back outside for some of nature's light. It is going to be another sunny day in the 80's.

My camera works this morning, and my plants look very good imo. I took them out of their solo cups for a little while. I’m loving this and will soak them in a little bit then they will sit in the sun all day long. I wish they could talk and if they could what a story they would have.

7CE86FC3-B778-417D-A344-532B3A1172A8.jpeg

30A262E7-A200-49F7-839B-A94228E047B1.jpeg

A2BCABB7-6E14-4131-8B55-5C7B093729B4.jpeg

0195007D-371B-4B3D-9E77-5F4EDB819CDD.jpeg

0537D5A4-218D-4189-826B-652E6DB4B3F8.jpeg

All my second sets of leaves are out hopefully my third set are on their way. I love it when I can see growth, however small I can still see it. We have a air show this weekend so it is going to be load but I can watch most of it as the airport is very close to me, we can hear the military jets taking off at all hours of the day and night.

All my second sets of leaves are out hopefully my third set are on their way. I love it when I can see growth, however small I can still see it. We have a air show this weekend so it is going to be load but I can watch most of it as the airport is very close to me, we can hear the military jets taking off at all hours of the day and night.
I live close to an airport too and it’s funny how people get used to it. Be outside and talking on the phone and it’s like wait a second I got a plane flying over. I don’t even think about it anymore. CL🍀

I live close to an airport too and it’s funny how people get used to it. Be outside and talking on the phone and it’s like wait a second I got a plane flying over. I don’t even think about it anymore. CL🍀
Yes, we also have a train track real close, and I am used to both the airport and trains. When I sleep it does not bother me at all.

I am going to use grow pots and if I use FFOF it would cost me over a bill as I have 5 15-gallon pots. But I could mix half soil and half FFOF. that would be around $60 in and case you have a great way of doing it. I think I will shop aroung for the FFOF. I did get the one bag for $22. I do not know anything about Geoflora. I will have to look it up.
I don't think it needs to be foxfarm. Ask at the grow store what they suggest for your budget. Shed had a better answer though I think.
I am using Prescription Blend, so I think the Geoflora is out as I am not sure it maybe too many nutrients.
Whoops! One or the other. :) PB grows nice!
I read up on Geoflora sounds like great nutrients. No mixing feed every 2 weeks, just put it on evenly and go. I already have the Prescription Blend so I will use it up, but next grow I just may use Geoflora. Also, if Stone uses it, it must work as you have great plants. Do you use Geoflora starting on your first uppot?
Since I start in my LOS I don't. The day or the day before I plant outside I add the first dose and mix it in well, then I plant. In two weeks I top dress and repeat that for the grow. I may dress with compost now and then too.

Babies are looking good Keith!

You’re in good hands with all the members giving great advice.

I recently just referred to shed as the Oprah of grow advice in my journal. 😂
Soon as Shed enters a journal…
everyone look under your seat!

BRAND NEW GROW ADVICE!

🤣

I'd say you're fine at 24/0 for a while now. Once they've got 3 or 4 full nodes though it would be time to match the outside sun hours.
I will say they liked the light on all night. I could see they grew and standing nice this morning.

My camera works this morning, and my plants look very good imo. I took them out of their solo cups for a little while. I’m loving this and will soak them in a little bit then they will sit in the sun all day long. I wish they could talk and if they could what a story they would have.

7CE86FC3-B778-417D-A344-532B3A1172A8.jpeg

30A262E7-A200-49F7-839B-A94228E047B1.jpeg

A2BCABB7-6E14-4131-8B55-5C7B093729B4.jpeg

0195007D-371B-4B3D-9E77-5F4EDB819CDD.jpeg

0537D5A4-218D-4189-826B-652E6DB4B3F8.jpeg
They don't seem to be growing too much, it's raining like never before, some damage received from the magpies that eat my plants and little germination on the seeds placed in the damp handkerchief... I can only wait and see how it goes overall, also worried because the plant that I will harvest shortly seems to have produced no seeds despite being hand pollinated several times ...

Back
Top Bottom