Le mie bambine

Le mie bambine

3EC7334F-3019-42B2-8BAA-AA7210A060D6.jpeg
Sembrano ibridi leggermente a predominanza indica, giusto? Biscotti Stump Scout? O sorbetto?

Those babies look healthy and without the nice warm sun that's about the best you can do!

Don't forget to pull them out of the peat pots when it's time to upcan, and I'll be mentioning that until it's done. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks, Shed I will remember I think I have a little time before I upcan. The sun is coming. It will be cloudy tomorrow and warmer so outside they will go.

Tra circa un mese da oggi, dipende da quanto crescono, almeno se non sono autofiorenti, nel qual caso puoi trapiantarle anche in 10 giorni. 😉
In about a month from now, it depends on how much they grow, at least if they are not autoflowering, in which case you can transplant them even in 10 days
I can't see them getting transplanted in 10 days given their size, but 10 days in the sun might make all the difference!
Non riesco a vederli trapiantati in 10 giorni date le loro dimensioni, ma 10 giorni al sole potrebbero fare la differenza!

Those babies look healthy and without the nice warm sun that's about the best you can do!

Don't forget to pull them out of the peat pots when it's time to upcan, and I'll be mentioning that until it's done. :cheesygrinsmiley:
The Shedster, hero 🦸‍♂️ to plants 🪴 everywhere and coming to a City near you! Lmao CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He said:
"In about a month from now, it depends on how much they grow, at least if they are not autoflowering, in which case you can transplant them even in 10 days"
I have no idea what he is writing, but I will go along with it.

Non riesco a vederli trapiantati in 10 giorni date le loro dimensioni, ma 10 giorni al sole potrebbero fare la differenza!
The autoflowering seedlings must be transplanted very small into the definitive pot, and in 3 or 4 months the game is done, barring complications. As happened to me who grow outdoors and a week of continuous rains overwatered the soil in the pots and caused 1/3 of the plants to rot.

Ok today I am thinking of making some soil or doctoring up some soil. I will need about 75 gallons of soil for 5 15 gal grow pots. I stopped at my local grow shop, and he has everything to add to the soil. Now I have to figure out how to go about this, use soil from my garden and add to it or will I break the bank starting from scratch. If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it. I can get perlite, worm castings and just about anything I need from the grow shop.

Are they autoflowering or photoperiod? Regardless of this, I would advise you to make a mix of 30% garden earth (because it is clayey and retains that little water in case one day you cannot water because you are not at home), 30% coconut fiber because it has a good drainage and a balanced ph, 30% of humus for plant nourishment, and 10% of perlite, vermiculite, mycorrhiza.
Before putting the soil in the pot, make a bottom of 2 or 3cm of expanded clay for drainage. After that, put the mix in the pot and let it rest for 2 or 3 days, before potting the seedling, once the seedling has been potted, water it a little, with water and very few nutrients dissolved in it (based on guano, about 1 ml per liter or even less) put it in the shade until it has disposed of the stress from the transplant for about 3 or 4 days, you will understand this when it has started creating leaves again, after which you can put it in a place that is lit enough but not too much to stress it. When the plant is big enough put a saucer and water it from the saucer and no longer from above, it will have a 10/15% higher yield. And this is all. Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom