We've got nothing but May grey here for the last few days and it's not even May. :( Hopefully you'll get some sun soon! ☀️
We been having a little rain 🌧️ but it’s okay cause now I can give it to my plants 🪴. CL🍀

Where you headed and why so far?
Kingston NY it is only a couple hours away and I could not pass up the deal on this motor. It is a 2022 Tohatsu motor with less than 5 hours on it. I am tired of screwing with my old 15hp Evanrude. The old Evanrude ran great in a barrel but take it on the lake and nothing but trouble.

We been having a little rain 🌧️ but it’s okay cause now I can give it to my plants 🪴. CL🍀
What are your temps like Capt. It only in the 50's here. As Shed said cloudy is good but I also need it to warm up a bit.

What are your temps like Capt. It only in the 50's here. As Shed said cloudy is good but I also need it to warm up a bit.
It’s Chicago so it’s never the same for long here but lately it’s been in the 50-60s. We broke records a while back when it was in the mid 80s for about a week. Then it was daytime highs in the 40s overnight in the low 30s right after that. CL🍀

It’s Chicago so it’s never the same for long here but lately it’s been in the 50-60s. We broke records a while back when it was in the mid 80s for about a week. Then it was daytime highs in the 40s overnight in the low 30s right after that. CL🍀
It was warm here then too.

Rain rain and more rain My girls need sun shine. I keep moving the light closer but there is nothing like real sun, My plants are getting a little bigger, but patience is not one of my strong points. As Shed told me last year it is the sun solstice that controls the plant going from veg to flower on outdoors plants. So outside of making an indoors grow room there is nothing I can do to change this. Wait I will do and watch and learn. So far I have gotten through germinating, now wait for veg. I love these plants even more now. When feeding with Prescription Blend do you feed every time you water or only once a week? With Advance Nutrients I feed my plants every time I watered them but with PB it says once a week.

I still have not heard from anyone at Prescription Blend. This guy must only check his messages once a month if that. My questions could and should be answered by him. I am still going to stick with PB for this years grow as I hear nothing but good things about these nutrients from everyone here.

Rain rain and more rain My girls need sun shine. I keep moving the light closer but there is nothing like real sun, My plants are getting a little bigger, but patience is not one of my strong points. As Shed told me last year it is the sun solstice that controls the plant going from veg to flower on outdoors plants. So outside of making an indoors grow room there is nothing I can do to change this. Wait I will do and watch and learn. So far I have gotten through germinating, now wait for veg. I love these plants even more now. When feeding with Prescription Blend do you feed every time you water or only once a week? With Advance Nutrients I feed my plants every time I watered them but with PB it says once a week.
I feed-water-feed-water at first, then feed-feed-water. It also depends, if you feed to runoff every time then you can feed every time, it just goes through a lot more nutes.

Edited to say that I also use PB in hydro, so the plants have no problem with full strength. You just don't want build-up in the soil.

RA >95 LED quantity =42 LED each
I will be honest I do not know what all this means, but it has to be better than what I am using.
You can return zon for 30 days if I were you I’d return it and get that new light from @ViparSpectra . I think it’s only like 120 bucks. CL🍀

You can return zon for 30 days if I were you I’d return it and get that new light from @ViparSpectra . I think it’s only like 120 bucks. CL🍀
You are probably right Capt. but it only cost $15 and once it is warm enough outside they go. I am not growing indoors.

Hey Keith check out some of the grows members have using that light. It’s the @ViparSpectra XS-1500 pro. CL🍀
I checked out this light and I have no need for anything that big. At least I do not think I do plus I have a 100 year old house with old wiring.

Back
Top Bottom