I’m pretty much done for now with equipping my tent but I’m always needing other stuff. Like I had to get a ph meter and the other day I needed lime to reuse last year’s soil. But I do recommend this ph meter from @VIVOSUN. I’m very happy with the quality and functionality. CL🍀

7D4B2BDF-1B0D-4AD3-8E0D-B688929BCF07.jpeg

F98951F5-BA17-4F8F-8873-B263892DF7C6.jpeg

look for something with a replaceable tip. the ph bulbs can break or go bad over time. also it's a bit better to keep separate ec and ph meters. the ph meters need to be stored with storage fluid when idle or they will go bad.

the storage fluid for the ph bulb can degrade the electrodes on the ec meter over time, which will also foul the ph bulb if they are part of the same unit.

also it's a pain fiddling around with the multi units to go back and forth between settings to get your readings.

My little seedlings

9A6C4EEF-3DB1-46FD-B60A-827C0802F823.jpeg
I think I will add a little Prescription Blend today It is nice and sunny today but the temp will not get above 56 degrees. It is nice to see the sun and my little light helps the seedlings move toward the light.

Nope! They seem it but no. Some just are that size.
Thank you StoneOtter I needed to hear that as I was so worried they would be to small and stunted! Being my first plants I germinated by seed I do not know what they should look like I appreciate any input good or bad. Input by the masters is always welcomed.

My camera came on so I took a picture as fast as I could I hope it works again so I can do this right.

often it is better to turn the light off momentarily and use the flash when you take a pic. it will capture the true colour and condition of the plant and make it easier to see if there is trouble.

I thought plants couldn’t do photosynthesis when it’s that cold? I think I seen that somewhere. Idk? CL🍀

they stall once the root zone hits 14c. the air temp can be cooler than the root temp. when growing in exposed above ground pots the root temp is assumed to be the same as the air temp.

look for something with a replaceable tip. the ph bulbs can break or go bad over time. also it's a bit better to keep separate ec and ph meters. the ph meters need to be stored with storage fluid when idle or they will go bad.

the storage fluid for the ph bulb can degrade the electrodes on the ec meter over time, which will also foul the ph bulb if they are part of the same unit.

also it's a pain fiddling around with the multi units to go back and forth between settings to get your readings.
So far I’m happy with it but if it gives me any problems I’ll let everyone know. CL🍀

So far I’m happy with it but if it gives me any problems I’ll let everyone know. CL🍀

i had a hm probe set up the same that gave me issues. it did have a replaceable tip. i went with dedicated apera ph and ec probes when i priced out the replacement. the aperas have replaceable tips but are much cheaper if needed.

My little seedlings

9A6C4EEF-3DB1-46FD-B60A-827C0802F823.jpeg
They look fine to me, though don't plant the peat pots when you upcan. Rip it away and plant the bare roots as if they were in a solo cup.
Now tell me are these to small or what
How far away is the florescent light?
I think I will add a little Prescription Blend today It is nice and sunny today but the temp will not get above 56 degrees. It is nice to see the sun and my little light helps the seedlings move toward the light.
Put them in a sunny window until it's 65° outside. And no nutes until the second set of true leaves are fully in.

Patience is key to a successful grow.

They look fine to me, though don't plant the peat pots when you upcan. Rip it away and plant the bare roots as if they were in a solo cup.

Put them in a sunny window until it's 65° outside. And no nutes until the second set of true leaves are fully in.

My light is about 10"away from the plants and I messed up and gave them a little PB A&B at 1m/gal The PB schedule calls for 1, 2m/gal and I used 1m/gal. Thanks Shed

Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with the Prescription Blend Rep? I Emailed him back and sent a PM with no responses. I know he must be busy but I tried to contact him 2 days ago and nothing. Should I be waiting longer for a response?

Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with the Prescription Blend Rep? I Emailed him back and sent a PM with no responses. I know he must be busy but I tried to contact him 2 days ago and nothing. Should I be waiting longer for a response?
Rx usually isn't too bad.
I've emailed every other nutrient sponsor we have and got zero response.
Stick with Rx at least they give support.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I tried to order Patience on Amazon but they are out and I cannot wait.

If that doesn't put out any heat I would drop that light an inch a day until it's practically on top of them! And I have no idea how to get a hold of Rx Blend since I'm still waiting for my MOTY prize from the end of January.

I am sorry to hear about your prize. I will let you know if he contacts me.

Rx usually isn't too bad.
I've emailed every other nutrient sponsor we have and got zero response.
Stick with Rx at least they give support.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Still no word from Prescription Blend, I hope all is well with him.

Back
Top Bottom