Just finished my winter grow a few weeks back but crazy busy at work and home these days so a bit behind on journals. Still...had to jump in here when I saw you were back!
Some day some day and I will have a winter grow. You guys amaze me as to how many grows you have and the knowledge.

All but 1 seed popped I will put them in soil today. So far everything is going along right. I hope I am not to early but what the hell it is good to do it for the first time. I wish my phone would take pictures as I would love your input, it has never steered me in the wrong direction. I am back in the saddle again.

I don't use PB yet, but I find that my sprouts in solo cups need water before they need nutes. I don't feed until the second set of true leaves are in.

After that I'd just follow the PB feed chart. I plan on using them for my summer grow actually.
Thanks Shed

Day 1 and they have not popped above ground yet. I will hang in there and wait if they do not pop, I will have to get some more seeds and try again. I think I may get seeds in any case this way I can get the best strain for my climate.

Good day all. I have 3 more seedlings popped above ground. They are so small, and I hope they make it. I have some more seeds coming and I think I will germinate about 6 more as I can trade them for different strains thats providing they all stay alive. Nothing but clouds here and they need sun. This may sound stupid but if I put them under a florescent light will it help? I do not have indoor grow lights so I need to use whatever will work for me. I will feed them as soon as I get some new leaves. i ordered 5 15-gallon cloth grow pots do any of you think 15-gallon pots will be big enough. It is great to be back growing again, I missed evryone.

Good day all. I have 3 more seedlings popped above ground. They are so small, and I hope they make it. I have some more seeds coming and I think I will germinate about 6 more as I can trade them for different strains thats providing they all stay alive. Nothing but clouds here and they need sun. This may sound stupid but if I put them under a florescent light will it help? I do not have indoor grow lights so I need to use whatever will work for me. I will feed them as soon as I get some new leaves. i ordered 5 15-gallon cloth grow pots do any of you think 15-gallon pots will be big enough. It is great to be back growing again, I missed evryone.
Yes you can put them under florescent lights, Keep them close they don't burn unless touching

Back
Top Bottom