No work today I went and got covid and it sucks. I went to Boston on Sunday, and it must be where I got it. I hate missing work and hope I test negative soon. I tested 3 times, and it was positive every time. I have a telephone doctor visit tomorrow morning; I have to get the magic pill so I can get over this as fast as possible. I feel like shit.
Sorry my friend.
Hope your on the mend soon.:Namaste:
Take care of yourself.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

The main force was done in 3 days for us. After that it was just a cold feeling for a few days more. So cool things can happen! For a day or two I got audio hallucinations. Some sounds and speech would sound like a 60's space movie sound effects had it's way with it. Very weird and kind of cool. Glad it went away!

I am getting the audio hallucinations too I thought I would sound like a fool saying this but now I know I am not alone it is weird but real. I cannot sleep just go into a dazed out feeling. I have a Telecommuncation with the doctor tomorrow.

Burped my jars and I think it is time to stop burping or at least once a week. The weed smells good and has a good buzz when smoking it, but with covid I will not be smoking for a while. The meds the doctor prescribed may be worse than the covids I have to stop 3 of my other meds while taking it.

My wife has got the covid last night. I feel like it is all my fault and I hate seeing her sick. I plan on going back to work next Tuesday if all is ok. I miss work and I am getting really bored just sitting around. I still cannot sleep just little daze outs here and there speaking od dazed I think I will watch Dazed and confused I love that movie it brings me back to the 70's the good old times. Keg parties and girls.

My wife has got the covid last night. I feel like it is all my fault and I hate seeing her sick. I plan on going back to work next Tuesday if all is ok. I miss work and I am getting really bored just sitting around. I still cannot sleep just little daze outs here and there speaking od dazed I think I will watch Dazed and confused I love that movie it brings me back to the 70's the good old times. Keg parties and girls.
So so sorry my friend. :Namaste:
Hope your both on the mend soon.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

I am getting the audio hallucinations too I thought I would sound like a fool saying this but now I know I am not alone it is weird but real. I cannot sleep just go into a dazed out feeling. I have a Telecommuncation with the doctor tomorrow.
Stick close with me and you won't have to worry about feeling the fool brother. It's my job to break that ice.:cheesygrinsmiley: Strange and interesting huh? The audio stuff?
Burped my jars and I think it is time to stop burping or at least once a week. The weed smells good and has a good buzz when smoking it, but with covid I will not be smoking for a while. The meds the doctor prescribed may be worse than the covids I have to stop 3 of my other meds while taking it.
It conflicted with my BP meds so I wasn't a candidate for the covid meds. That'll knock days off for ya!
Dazed and confused
Good Zeppelin tune!
My wife stole it from me. I think in my sleep. I don't remember giving it to her. Took 4 or 5 days but she got it too.

Sorry to hear about your wife, and I hope you might be feeling well enough now to take care of her!

Get well to you both. :thumb:
I am going to take care of her for sure. She is not a good sick person but thats ok she always looks after me sick or not I was lucky that way. I have a great partner

I tested negative first day back at work Today was a bucking day, but I do not have to do that as it is too much standing so make joints all day, I am getting good at it. I am going to work tomorrow. I have to find the time to read you all's thread.

I tested negative first day back at work Today was a bucking day, but I do not have to do that as it is too much standing so make joints all day, I am getting good at it. I am going to work tomorrow. I have to find the time to read you all's thread.
Lol I’ve been off since last wendsday, gotta love 12 hour swing shift, tomorrow is my first day back. 4 midnights 12pm to 12am, but at least I get to hang out with all you all night 😁

The main force was done in 3 days for us. After that it was just a cold feeling for a few days more. So cool things can happen! For a day or two I got audio hallucinations. Some sounds and speech would sound like a 60's space movie sound effects had it's way with it. Very weird and kind of cool. Glad it went away!
Sounds like a acid flashback almost. CL🍀

I’m happy your negative but bummer about yer day. I’m a pro @ rolling I used to roll 100 joints every nite to sell at my old H.S. Did that every nite till I got enuff for a lb. Then sold dimes,quarter’s,half’s and OZ.s till I had enuff for my first Harley. CL🍀

I’m happy your negative but bummer about yer day. I’m a pro @ rolling I used to roll 100 joints every nite to sell at my old H.S. Did that every nite till I got enuff for a lb. Then sold dimes,quarter’s,half’s and OZ.s till I had enuff for my first Harley. CL🍀
100 hand rolled joints is a lot of joints. We have a machine that does ours all I do is fold the ends. Sounds like you used to move some weed.

Back
Top Bottom