Apple Fritter

8E44048B-645E-49A7-921D-F03B890F37C4.jpeg
That is, it for Apple Fritter
4 Quart jars and 2 16 oz. jars.
Thats enough for me it will last a long time.

It will work for me, and I have more than that of Sour Diesel. All more than I will ever use. I have to learn how to make gummies or something. I have a lot of last years weed left. It was not the best weed, but it is OK. Hate to have it go to waste.

That is, it for Apple Fritter
4 Quart jars and 2 16 oz. jars.
Thats enough for me it will last a long time.
You had a great grow with gigantic trees and now you can enjoy yourself with it every day with something you didn’t have to buy. I think that makes it a great success even with the rot. Congratulations 🎊🍾 Keith you deserve it and should be proud. CL🍀

You had a great grow with gigantic trees and now you can enjoy yourself with it every day with something you didn’t have to buy. I think that makes it a great success even with the rot. Congratulations 🎊🍾 Keith you deserve it and should be proud. CL🍀
Thanks, Capt. it is good to get some not so bad weed, I will try to make something out of what I have. I need to learn how to use all the plant like Shed and you do. We put all the time into growing, so I need to use as much as possible. I believe part of being a good grower is using all the plant. May be some cob and how did yours come out. I will search on how to make it. I think you put directions in your journal.

Thanks, Capt. it is good to get some not so bad weed, I will try to make something out of what I have. I need to learn how to use all the plant like Shed and you do. We put all the time into growing, so I need to use as much as possible. I believe part of being a good grower is using all the plant. May be some cob and how did yours come out. I will search on how to make it. I think you put directions in your journal.
I kind of gave up on making them because they weren’t really working. But that shouldn’t stop you because you might be better at it. I’m just curing it instead for now. CL🍀

I kind of gave up on making them because they weren’t really working. But that shouldn’t stop you because you might be better at it. I’m just curing it instead for now. CL🍀
I may just try it I have plenty of weed from last year. I was going to try RSO but was afraid of burning down the house.

Congrats on the harvest Keith!

I may just try it I have plenty of weed from last year. I was going to try RSO but was afraid of burning down the house.
I feel the same way. It looks interesting but . . . yikes. Seen too many news stories.

Most folks know the many ways to use the flowers and trim, but I am versed in the ways to use the leaves, branches, and roots: skin salve, and I'll be making more this weekend so you can follow along if you don't feel like reading the original post.
Sounds interesting Shedster so I’ll be sure to check it out. CL🍀

7 Quart jars of Sour Diesel and that makes up the harvest for this year. I lost more than 3 times this amount, but it will do me fine I will never smoke more than the amount of Apple Fritter and Sour Diesel I manage to save. The best part of this year is what I learned and the fun I had growing this weed. I would like to thank all those that helped me along the way. There are too many to mention names so I will call it the 420 community. Now I have to wait till March to start my next grow but there is much more to learn so I am hanging around. Thanks 420 magazine. I love you all.

Knowing what you know now, do you think you might aim for smaller plants next year or has growing trees got you hooked? :)
I may use 25-gallon pots but my plants will be indica dominate plants 70/30 and 80/20 I think they will be a little smaller. The size of my apple fritter this year. I may go with smaller pots as I do want them smaller. Another good thing is they should mature faster being indica they will go to the end of September and not the middle of October. I know I should go smaller but nothing like autos. I do like larger plants, but they make no sense where I am located. I want to grow good plants so smaller will be better for me. I have the Pineapple chunks and Pineapple express for next year. I got my seeds from Barney's.

If you want them smaller make sure you don't set the pots or fabric bags on the ground, use saucers. I've seen some Pineapple chunk plants get big indoors

Also the one I grew indoors had really dense buds. Might be more prone to bud rot outside
Greenhouse is not what it is all cracked up to be. When it is cold out even without rain you still have to worry about condensation & air flow, even more so.
Much harder to control an outdoor greenhouse than an indoor grow

Back
Top Bottom