I'll tell you, but what I do only is applicable to someone drying in the same RH and space as I am!

In the drying box I start off having the fan on high aimed at the bottom holes. When I dry in the tent I start with two lower fans on high pointed at the walls, one above pointing directly down at the buds, and the exhaust fan on.

That's a lot of airflow in a small space. In an open attic I would probably put the fans further away but aim them directly at the branches.

This also depends heavily on the RH in the room. Dryer beware. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh I thought he was going to put them on the ground but not ever move them!
That works too!

Smoke report. I checked on the apple fritter I have hung, and the stems snap clean, so I think it is ready to be jarred. Then I can bring the RH down to 62. I remember my tricks on bringing the RH down. Well on to the smoke report I ground some of the apple fritter up and smoked it. The taste was not that good, but I think that will change when I jar it up. The buzz was very good, not good not great but very good. It was a clean high and has lasted over 3 hours so far. It is energizing as I have been doing every little job around the house. My wife will be happy when she gets home the house is cleaned dishes washed cloths washed and trash brought out. I am very satisfied with the buzz and Happy the little bit of apple fritter I got will keep me happy and satisfied. I will give a smoke review on the sour diesel when it is ready to be jarred. I have enough apple fritter to get me by for some time and when the sour diesel is ready providing it is good, I will have more than enough. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my journal.
Congrats on the Apple Fritter! Glad one of us got nice buds. She’ll tighten up for you on the cure. Mine is a bit on the incense-y, perfumy, sort of flowery tasting. So glad you got some actual yield. Great job Keith.

Congrats on the Apple Fritter! Glad one of us got nice buds. She’ll tighten up for you on the cure. Mine is a bit on the incense-y, perfumy, sort of flowery tasting. So glad you got some actual yield. Great job Keith.
Thanks Jon. I got a little.

i agree get ya an extra month or 2 indoor b4 u set them out.
I may start them in March instead of April. I am not sure how much added growth that will give me, but anything added is a good thing. Last year I had popped seeds by 4-20.

I may start them in March instead of April. I am not sure how much added growth that will give me, but anything added is a good thing. Last year I had popped seeds by 4-20.
If you want trees then earlier is better, but after they're a few weeks old it's best to run them under your light using the amount of daylight there will be when you plan to put them outside. That way they're less likely to start flowering when you put them outside and then reveg and reflower. Doesn't make for anywhere near as good a harvest that way (ask @GratefulBud !).

For example, MA light hours on June 1st is 15:04 (from here), so you would set your timer for 15/9. If your weather is good and you want to put them out on May 1st you would run 14/10 inside.

If you want trees then earlier is better, but after they're a few weeks old it's best to run them under your light using the amount of daylight there will be when you plan to put them outside. That way they're less likely to start flowering when you put them outside and then reveg and reflower. Doesn't make for anywhere near as good a harvest that way (ask @GratefulBud !).

For example, MA light hours on June 1st is 15:04 (from here), so you would set your timer for 15/9. If your weather is good and you want to put them out on May 1st you would run 14/10 inside.
Thank you Shed This is what I will do come March. It seems like a lifetime away and patience is not one of my best Trates. I will be using the light I got from you thanks for that. It will be nice not having to use the little light I used last year.

Thank you Shed This is what I will do come March. It seems like a lifetime away and patience is not one of my best Trates. I will be using the light I got from you thanks for that. It will be nice not having to use the little light I used last year.
That is true man! I'm a firm believer that if it's bud'n let it bud. Re-vegging is counter intuitive nearly every time too me. I have a THC-Bomb that I started in mid June. I f.i.m'd it, and its like maybe 2 foot tall. Just 3, foot and a half long buds growing straight out of the dirt. Sun shinning bright, I take it outside, sun immediately goes away. Good Times.

Good morning all we have a nice day here today nice and sunny. I will be jarring my weed up today I just got 12-quart size mason jars from Walmart yesterday. I will have to go over the weed nice and slow, so I make sure I do not have any more rot. I would not want that in the jars. I have both sour diesel and apple fritter to jar and a good amount of sour diesel. I could have gotten 16 oz jars, but the quart size was cheap, and I only have to fill them halfway. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Our quarts in Canada are 40 oz jars. Young people don't like the big 2-quart jars for canning, so they go cheap at the garage sales.
And the Big Boy gallon can be found in restaurants, so make friends with your local diner
IMG_5041.JPG

IMG_5042.JPG

Dam I am stoned I think I smoked a little too much. I jarred up a little more apple fritter. The sour diesel is next. RH is at 66%. Have a great night everyone. I can't do this right now.
Sounds like a good time!

Make sure you don't label the SD jars "Apple Fritter!" :)

Thats you fancy pipe or is it a vape.
I’m talking about my jars 🫙, I fill them about 3/4s full and then the buds usually settle as they cure. As far as for smoking goes I’m using a @MagicStone that turns bud to vapor. @Emilya Green did a great review of them. CL🍀

I’m talking about my jars 🫙, I fill them about 3/4s full and then the buds usually settle as they cure. As far as for smoking goes I’m using a @MagicStone that turns bud to vapor. @Emilya Green did a great review of them. CL🍀
I guess that makes more sense. do the same only fill to 3/4 or less.

Back
Top Bottom