Hey Shed, when you keep the fans on high to drive out the wash water for that time, to what extent do you have the air blowing directly on the buds? Is it direct or more hitting them indirectly? Washing seemed to add a day to dry time for me this time which I liked, without using a fan, but I’d still like to know. Thanks!
I'll tell you, but what I do only is applicable to someone drying in the same RH and space as I am!

In the drying box I start off having the fan on high aimed at the bottom holes. When I dry in the tent I start with two lower fans on high pointed at the walls, one above pointing directly down at the buds, and the exhaust fan on.

That's a lot of airflow in a small space. In an open attic I would probably put the fans further away but aim them directly at the branches.

This also depends heavily on the RH in the room. Dryer beware. :cheesygrinsmiley:
not sitting your cloth pots directly on the ground
Oh I thought he was going to put them on the ground but not ever move them!

I have Pineapple Chunks x 2 and Pineapple Express x 1. You suggested the Pineapple Chunks last year, but I had the sour diesel seeds already.
Sorry about the rot Keith. It sucks. The Pineapple Chunk is a good fast strain. Best if can be kept dry in late flower. I grew it on Maui, in Haiku a number of times. It was a wet place. Nice chunky bud. I just grew it in the tent, its good.
I also grew @SeedsMan amnesia fast and peyote forum outside a few years ago without rot. Both were great.

@KeithLemon - besides choosing earlier flowering strains next year, and not sitting your cloth pots directly on the ground, are you considering any other changes? Like maybe topping the main cola at some point to try and keep them lower? You might find it easier to find and identify problems when you can see the plant more readily? And it would maybe allow you to defol without using a ladder, lol!
I will be topping them as I did top my one of the sour diesels this year.

I'll tell you, but what I do only is applicable to someone drying in the same RH and space as I am!

In the drying box I start off having the fan on high aimed at the bottom holes. When I dry in the tent I start with two lower fans on high pointed at the walls, one above pointing directly down at the buds, and the exhaust fan on.

That's a lot of airflow in a small space. In an open attic I would probably put the fans further away but aim them directly at the branches.

This also depends heavily on the RH in the room. Dryer beware. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh I thought he was going to put them on the ground but not ever move them!
You got it Shed they will go on the ground with a lot more space between them. I learned my lesson this year having them to close to each other.

Sorry about the rot Keith. It sucks. The Pineapple Chunk is a good fast strain. Best if can be kept dry in late flower. I grew it on Maui, in Haiku a number of times. It was a wet place. Nice chunky bud. I just grew it in the tent, its good.
I also grew @SeedsMan amnesia fast and peyote forum outside a few years ago without rot. Both were great.
Thanks Stinker and hopefully it will not be as wet next year.

Epic Keith. Rot sucks but seems like you had a whole bunch of fun growing this year. How about the cheapest light you can buy (I got some HPS and CMH going cheap 😂) and 3-4 solos through winter?

Missed ya,

Nick
I grew it on Maui,
Maui was loooose when I was there for a wedding. The strip mall bar we were in for my mates stag/bucks night had this epic brawl which seemed to be between two female gangs, steel bars and shit being bandied about.

“Look ladies we’re English and brook no truck with this senseless violence - oooh go on hit her again then that was a peach, go on she’s trying to get up again, mind my drink though” 🤣

Good morning 420 brothers and sisters it is another very cool morning here in western Ma. but the sun is out and it should get up to around 60 degrees I will check on my bud up drying in the attic the RH is at 67. Everyone have a great Sunday and be safe.

Good morning 420 brothers and sisters it is another very cool morning here in western Ma. but the sun is out and it should get up to around 60 degrees I will check on my bud up drying in the attic the RH is at 67. Everyone have a great Sunday and be safe.
You have a great Sunday too Keith!

Safety first!
Number 1 in every project. Had 4 firemen on the roof yesterday working stripping the old shingles off. My son is a fireman so all his help are also firemen. Replaced 6 sheets of plywood. I worked plumbing in gas for his new stove and got it completed. Today is shingles and I do not go on the roof; I am a goffer. I go for this and go for that.

Stone, I think you could make any plant grow. Your just dam good at it.
You got magic between your ears too same like Stone. Like serious - a “First Plant Grow…” yeah well there be more than one. You got proper legends of the growing game battling rot and mould in order of likelyhood - outdoors, greenhouse and indoor and so you gotta be thinking you get a B+ first plants out that big.

Indoor too easy comparatively. That’s why I do that and aspire to the outdoor. Yes everyone says I’m a control freak. Ok. Why outdoor terrifies me 🤣

Least ai’m honest about it 😅

What’s next Keith?

You got magic between your ears too same like Stone. Like serious - a “First Plant Grow…” yeah well there be more than one. You got proper legends of the growing game battling rot and mould in order of likelyhood - outdoors, greenhouse and indoor and so you gotta be thinking you get a B+ first plants out that big.

Indoor too easy comparatively. That’s why I do that and aspire to the outdoor. Yes everyone says I’m a control freak. Ok. Why outdoor terrifies me 🤣

What’s next Keith?
Thanks, but being honest I do not know about all that.

What’s next Keith?
I'm with Nick too!

Back
Top Bottom