Good afternoon :420: A nice day here in Western Ma. bit cool but sunny. I feed my last plant, and the ugly duckling looks ok I think I will most likely cut her this Friday. I will take a look at the tric. and see what I think it is like 10 weeks this week. Plus, I burnt the plant I gave her to much Genral Hydroponics. It called 1-2 teaspoons and I have been using 1 so I up it to 2 and I think it was too much. Weel hope you all had a nice Monday and Happy growing.

Were you finding that these numbers weren't working any more:
Dyna-Gro Grow: 6ml
MaxiBloom: 4g
?

I try to keep track of where my blends aren't successful.
No, they seemed to be working at 1 teaspoon, but I upped it 1 teaspoon for a total of 2 teaspoons and the 6ml Dyna grow. I was 6g over if I have it figured right. I should have left it alone, but I feed her 1tsp this feeding.

Hey Keith, nice pile of remnants! I'm glad to see! Your last lady looks nice to my eyes too! Keep close to those buds and cut before Friday if you have to. There can be an exponential ramp up of rot overnight. You want to cut a moment before that. Kind of listening for the sound of one hand clapping eh? Go man go!

Hey Keith, nice pile of remnants! I'm glad to see! Your last lady looks nice to my eyes too! Keep close to those buds and cut before Friday if you have to. There can be an exponential ramp up of rot overnight. You want to cut a moment before that. Kind of listening for the sound of one hand clapping eh? Go man go!
Thanks Stone I may cut earlier than Friday. More rain this weekend coming up.

I have been thinking about a green house.
Hey @KeithLemon - not that you need the help, but I thought of another idea you may not have considered that you definitely have the space for. Autos!!! You can grow autos anywhere! If you have a spare room and can rig up a light and a fan you’re golden. Or, if I side is not at all an option you could grow them outside and just grow them with outside light hours. Maybe wouldn’t get as big, but you could sit them out on your deck or porch or whatever. They don’t even have to be subject to the rain! Hell, if you did the outside deck auto grow or whatever and it was raining a lot, you can cover an auto with a regular umbrella. They’re as easy and forgiving as it gets and might work really well for you. I suspect you’d have to go indoors if you did this now cuz of winter, but you see my bedroom closet grow. It takes far far less space than that to grow one auto. One small light, one fan, one space in a corner.

Anyway, thinking about your deal, for what it’s worth.

hello, all 420ers Busy cool day checked on my plant this afternoon and it is still ok. Spent most of the day out of town my sister is moving to Spain, so I had to say my goodbyes. No pictures forgot to take some but will tomorrow. Have a safe night. I may chop tomorrow.

Got a spare fridge? It might be safer to fridge dry
Hey Absorber! I've been hearing about this fridge dry method. Sounds innovative! Did you ever try it yourself? 😉
@KeithLemon - been thinking about your situation and it seems that monsoon season ain’t going anywhere. Further, it seems that even if you can carve out a space indoors for a tent it’ll have to be smallish, right? So what’s your answer?

How about a greenhouse? Probably already been suggested but you can get one fairly inexpensively and even make one if you’re insane like @Bill284. It might cost you some coin in the short terms but would provide a long term and basically permanent outdoor solution.

??
Spot on, Jon! A greenhouse is such a solid investment, especially with unpredictable weather. Anyone here DIY their own?

Hey Absorber! I've been hearing about this fridge dry method. Sounds innovative! Did you ever try it yourself? 😉

Spot on, Jon! A greenhouse is such a solid investment, especially with unpredictable weather. Anyone here DIY their own?
Not personally as of yet

Yes, I built one in the mid ninety's 10 x 12 with a gravity flow underground heat pump
Still standing I store my firewood in it for winter & start plants in the spring

Yes, I built one in the mid ninety's 10 x 12 with a gravity flow underground heat pump
Still standing I store my firewood in it for winter & start plants in the spring
I do not know about building one, but I may buy one for next year.

My last sour diesel plant

07D23A24-525B-47C4-BA3F-D2BF414D43EB.jpeg

C07BC4E7-C44C-45F7-99CC-02DE39B1A905.jpeg
beautiful bro im happy for you.

Back
Top Bottom