Oh mighty Weedman! ;) What's this fridge dry method all about? How long does it take to dry?:ganjamon:
I've never done it but I did see a post where Trala did it and explained things here is the link to it .

@KeithLemon - been thinking about your situation and it seems that monsoon season ain’t going anywhere. Further, it seems that even if you can carve out a space indoors for a tent it’ll have to be smallish, right? So what’s your answer?

How about a greenhouse? Probably already been suggested but you can get one fairly inexpensively and even make one if you’re insane like @Bill284. It might cost you some coin in the short terms but would provide a long term and basically permanent outdoor solution.

??

@KeithLemon - been thinking about your situation and it seems that monsoon season ain’t going anywhere. Further, it seems that even if you can carve out a space indoors for a tent it’ll have to be smallish, right? So what’s your answer?

How about a greenhouse? Probably already been suggested but you can get one fairly inexpensively and even make one if you’re insane like @Bill284. It might cost you some coin in the short terms but would provide a long term and basically permanent outdoor solution.

??
I have been thinking about a green house.

My last sour diesel plant

07D23A24-525B-47C4-BA3F-D2BF414D43EB.jpeg

C07BC4E7-C44C-45F7-99CC-02DE39B1A905.jpeg

Good afternoon 420ers My last sour diesel she aint pretty but she is alive. I think I will get some good bud from her. It was a nice day here around 65 degrees and sunny. The RH is 60% which I believe is good. It is going to be a nice week up to the weekend then more rain. Everyone have a nice Sunday afternoon and happy growing. Who around here came up with the saying. Happy growing.

I’m all about the fridge dry.

I used to follow Mr Saugas direction. But have tweaked it a bit.

I have a how to if you want the link.

Not suggesting it’s the way, it’s just a way to do it.
My wife would kill me if I put the weed in the fridge. and I have 47 years invested in her, so she wins, Thanks for the idea. I put my bud in the attic to dry and in a 100-year-old house it breaths pretty good up there.

I’m all about the fridge dry.

I used to follow Mr Saugas direction. But have tweaked it a bit.

I have a how to if you want the link.

Not suggesting it’s the way, it’s just a way to do it.
Too slow i already linked him to your fridge drying 🤣🤣

My wife would kill me if I put the weed in the fridge. and I have 47 years invested in her, so she wins, Thanks for the idea. I put my bud in the attic to dry and in a 100-year-old house it breaths pretty good up there.
I dried my 5 Killer Cookies in a room with close to 70% humidity and those flowers turned out fine, but I had fans moving that air around to make sure the buds actually got down to 70% in a hurry — even if they could get no lower.

Then I cut them off the branches and burped them, longer on days when the RH was lower, and finally got them to 62%.

Back
Top Bottom