Smoke report. I checked on the apple fritter I have hung, and the stems snap clean, so I think it is ready to be jarred. Then I can bring the RH down to 62. I remember my tricks on bringing the RH down. Well on to the smoke report I ground some of the apple fritter up and smoked it. The taste was not that good, but I think that will change when I jar it up. The buzz was very good, not good not great but very good. It was a clean high and has lasted over 3 hours so far. It is energizing as I have been doing every little job around the house. My wife will be happy when she gets home the house is cleaned dishes washed cloths washed and trash brought out. I am very satisfied with the buzz and Happy the little bit of apple fritter I got will keep me happy and satisfied. I will give a smoke review on the sour diesel when it is ready to be jarred. I have enough apple fritter to get me by for some time and when the sour diesel is ready providing it is good, I will have more than enough. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my journal.

Glad that it works for you Keith!

The taste most likely will improve over time. And when the Mrs. sees what you've done around the house she'll likely insist that you grow another one! :)

Smoke report. I checked on the apple fritter I have hung, and the stems snap clean, so I think it is ready to be jarred. Then I can bring the RH down to 62. I remember my tricks on bringing the RH down. Well on to the smoke report I ground some of the apple fritter up and smoked it. The taste was not that good, but I think that will change when I jar it up. The buzz was very good, not good not great but very good. It was a clean high and has lasted over 3 hours so far. It is energizing as I have been doing every little job around the house. My wife will be happy when she gets home the house is cleaned dishes washed cloths washed and trash brought out. I am very satisfied with the buzz and Happy the little bit of apple fritter I got will keep me happy and satisfied. I will give a smoke review on the sour diesel when it is ready to be jarred. I have enough apple fritter to get me by for some time and when the sour diesel is ready providing it is good, I will have more than enough. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my journal.
Glad to hear it brother.. the buzz will definitely change over time.. I get the same high at first then after 3 weeks jarred it will put me down if I don't put it down 🤣🤣.

Thanks for shearing bro I enjoyed it and hope your final weights are generous 👌

Glad to hear that you're quite satisfied with the end result dispite all the rot issues & what you harvested, you grew some monsters & had no control over the enviroment & you learned a lot enjoy your reward & hopefully the sour diesel treats you well

Glad to hear that you're quite satisfied with the end result dispite all the rot issues & what you harvested, you grew some monsters & had no control over the enviroment & you learned a lot enjoy your reward & hopefully the sour diesel treats you well
You hit the nail right on the head I learned a lot this year and will set myself up for next year. No straight sativa I have Pineapple chunks which is 70/30 indica dominate. Also, Pineapple express. Which is 60/40 indica dominate. The Pineapple chunks is 8-9 weeks flower, and the Pineapple express is also 8-9 weeks flower. This should bring me to the end of September. They will most likely not be giants like this year. But if all 3 come in it will be plenty of weed.

That's what I'm say'n man! You grew some slay'n bud, and now your smoking it. Too me it's all about smoking it. I wish that I was near by ya Keith. I'd match a joint with ya, and talk about smoking weed. Keep it up man!

That's what I'm say'n man! You grew some slay'n bud, and now your smoking it. Too me it's all about smoking it. I wish that I was near by ya Keith. I'd match a joint with ya, and talk about smoking weed. Keep it up man!
That would be cool. I think the closes to me would be StoneOtter he is on the other side of the state. I am from Western Massachusetts.

Looks like a rainy next couple day. I jarred up 4 mason jars of apple fritter. The RH is at 72 a little too high. I will have to keep after it and hopefully get it back into the 60s. I am going to have to go to Walmart and get some more jars. I think I am going to be happy with the amount of weed I will end up with and the apple fritter is very good. Thank God. I will try the sour diesel next week and I hope it is also good. I have a lot of it more than I thought I would have. Everyone have a great Friday and be safe. Happy growing.

I'm so glad you're happy with the quantity and quality of the harvest after all the great work you put in! :green_heart:

And I would try to get the flowers at least to 70% or below before jarring them for burping. When my buds are 72% in the jars it makes me nervous. :nervous-guy:
I spread them out on a tray and then put them back into the jar after a little time.

I'm glad you ended up with a lot of good weed- you definitely earned it!👍

I've sat mine in a shallow open cardboard box overnight when they're a little too wet to safely go into the jars- overnight seemed to bring them down about 5 points, from like 70 to 65rh
Of course, the ambient temp and humidity will decide how much they dry - overnight might be too long if the ambient rh is very low.

I'm glad you ended up with a lot of good weed- you definitely earned it!👍

I've sat mine in a shallow open cardboard box overnight when they're a little too wet to safely go into the jars- overnight seemed to bring them down about 5 points, from like 70 to 65rh
Of course, the ambient temp and humidity will decide how much they dry - overnight might be too long if the ambient rh is very low.
It is raining here so the RH is too high to lay them out.

It is raining here so the RH is too high to lay them out.
Geez. The rain screwed with you during the grow and now it's still messing with you! :straightface:

"Such is life" Soloviev said, or Cicero. Anyhow, at least a mans got some weed right? Some killer weed at that. You've already won Kieth. You successfully grew marijuana.
I do not know about killer weed just good weed and I am happy with that. After all the rot some good weed is better than no weed at all.

Back
Top Bottom