There was nothing to save all my colas were rotted out in the middle and there was some larf but I can do nothing with that. One plant left but it has to wait as even the apple fritter was not ready yet but if I did not cut it, I would have gotten nothing. Life goes on. Now I am thinking about next year.

I've had branches where I had to take out 2 or 3" in the middle so what was left looked more like a poor man's shish kabob than a single cola.
The colas on both plants were so far gone all I would have gotten was a bunch of little pieces. What I did get was all apple fritter and the small sour diesel is still ok. We have rain coming tomorrow and Saturday no winning this year.

The colas on both plants were so far gone all I would have gotten was a bunch of little pieces. What I did get was all apple fritter and the small sour diesel is still ok. We have rain coming tomorrow and Saturday no winning this year.
Have you thought about getting the larf and little pieces to make cobs? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

To be honest all I want to do is let them to go. I got some apple fritter that I am going to wash 1/4 cup of Lemon juice and 1/4 cup of baking soda in a 5-gallon bucket then rinse twice in 2 more 5-gallon buckets with fresh water.

So sorry she lost that battle, Keith...
I understand not wanting to mess with it any further...
Especially after all the time you put in, chasing the rot..
I hope the others make it to the finish line with minimal damage!
I have to start growing indoors. For my sanity if nothing else.
If that's a viable option, it might be something to consider...with the weather as wonky as it is anymore, next year may just be more of the same...or even a bit worse...

Definitely would like to see you grow indoors. You didn’t lose a battle just a learning experience like all of us here . I’ve seen some big struggles and you got caught up in one . So sorry you lost them as we all love your work as you did a great job with them ,bad weather that’s another story we can’t stop .
Captain is right I’m sure you have most of this equipment check it here .

Definitely would like to see you grow indoors. You didn’t lose a battle just a learning experience like all of us here . I’ve seen some big struggles and you got caught up in one . So sorry you lost them as we all love your work as you did a great job with them ,bad weather that’s another story we can’t stop .
Captain is right I’m sure you have most of this equipment check it here .
You are right I do have the stuff needed.

I have to start growing indoors. For my sanity if nothing else.
100%

There’s no way I’d grow completely outdoors. While I know I could grow a giant, I also know having Mother Nature play nice so I can bring home bud that is unaffected by rain, humidity, and a swarm of fucking locusts is an impossibility.

That said, she is a beautiful natural plant, and the experience of growing her, even if the outcome isn’t ideal, must be awesome.

100%

There’s no way I’d grow completely outdoors. While I know I could grow a giant, I also know having Mother Nature play nice so I can bring home bud that is unaffected by rain, humidity, and a swarm of fucking locusts is an impossibility.

That said, she is a beautiful natural plant, and the experience of growing her, even if the outcome isn’t ideal, must be awesome.
Well said. I love growing outdoors. You grow unbelievable plants Top notch. 100%

Back
Top Bottom